Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Black Marble and Brushed Steel Kitchen

by SwtNess2 Posted 30th Jun 2006 at 7:04 PM

3 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 7:34 AM
Thank you SwtNess...this looks great
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Jul 2006 at 7:43 PM
[QUOTE=Jen101]i have a question. this requires a mesh, right? Well, the mesh requires open for business, so i would think this would to. Just so u know.[/QUOT

I realize that there is a refridgerator that requires OFB in the set on Sandy's page. But I recolored the one that did not say OFB required. There were two in the set. Are you telling me that the fridge did not show in your game and you do not have OFB? If that is the case I will edit the post. I have all expansions so I have no way to tell other than what is posted at Sandy's site.
Thanks for the info . And if this is the case I will adjust the post to reflect that.

* If you download my sets please note that I usually include a collection file. Please do not pm me that you can not find something from my sets if you have not yet installed the collection file. I do it for a reason. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 2nd Mar 2012 at 2:28 AM
I've been an aroundthesims girl for years - its sooooo nice to find some recolors for their collections. Guilhem is stunning in black and chrome! Thank you!