Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Simstones - Getting ready for Business

by SimmieCal Posted 26th Jul 2006 at 9:35 AM - Updated 17th Oct 2008 at 12:39 PM by -Maylin-

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 9:34 PM
Thank you so much I can now redo the unfitting shops my Stone age sims have been visiting

If by any chance you wish to use any recolour I have produced in something you are going to upload do feel free.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 9:37 PM
Good we couldn't forget about the Business... I wonder who is going to recolor and or retexture the Bowling Alley.. Since this was Fred and Barney favorite pastime.

Thank you for sharing,

Makai

Live Well
Laugh Often
Love Much

"If you don't live for something...You'll die for nothing.."
Instructor
#4 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 10:59 PM
Thanks these look great!

* If you download my sets please note that I usually include a collection file. Please do not pm me that you can not find something from my sets if you have not yet installed the collection file. I do it for a reason. Thanks!
Instructor
#5 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 11:35 PM
Fantastic, I sooo needed this too! Thanks so much SimmieCal!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 12:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Makai
Good we couldn't forget about the Business... I wonder who is going to recolor and or retexture the Bowling Alley.. Since this was Fred and Barney favorite pastime.

Thank you for sharing,

Makai

That's one I'm trying to do right now.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 6:09 AM
Cool good work we need as much simstone stuff as possible!

Likeing new TS3 build grid and placements, not liking TS3 Store and changes to shops.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 5th Sep 2006 at 7:40 AM
Very nice - thank you!