Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tarox's Living Room Recolors

by decorgal21572 Posted 26th Jul 2006 at 10:59 AM - Updated 27th Jul 2006 at 7:56 PM by decorgal21572

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 9:51 PM Last edited by BlueSoup : 27th Jul 2006 at 3:03 AM.
Looks really nice - I loved that set but hated the original colours of the sofa, etc.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
#3 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 10:04 PM
I know I've been accosting you with gushing in PMs and upload approvals, but I have to again. I -love- that Tarox set but the original colours just totally didn't work for me and the way I decorate. I freaking LOVE the way you put colours together. So soft and warm and inviting, and so much like a real home. I'm going to have to make a bunch of houses now, just so I have places to put all your pretty rooms. Thank you! Now, if only we could clone you and set up the clones with computers with a graphics editor and SimPE.....

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 5:48 AM
Nice recolors - I like the calm and comfy palettes. Thanks.
Test Subject
#5 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 12:16 AM
Gee, these are really terrific! I particularly like the contrasting piping on the seating; gives it a much more realistic look.

Thank you for sharing them with us!
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 1:46 AM
Thank you so much for sharing :popcorn: I really love the colors you used, and the sofa's are gorgeous. Thank you for including meshes :valentine: and the great direction in finding the meshes too. Beautiful sets!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 3:00 PM
These are beautiful! Someone has a flare for interior design.

He wasn't always an EVIL monkey.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 10:56 AM
I can see this set in my human livingroom also. Thank you so much for sharing. By the way, are you a professional designer? You include the swatches of the textures used the same way a professional designer does. I like it. Waiting anxiously for your next recolor.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 7:26 PM
Hee Hee SDG. No I'm not. But it's a huge hobby of mine in real life so I know a lot about it. I figured why not go all out for the Sims recolors and it's very hard to see the textures on the main picture.

For movies, fashions, recolors and hack, visit http://decorgal.com
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 4:25 AM
Beautiful work, as always, Judy! Thanks for sharing your good taste!

"The Fantastic Level and the Realistic Level are the two levels upon which we live."

The Night of the Iguana (1964)
#11 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 4:33 PM
Default thats soo great!
Omg thats just Super

xx STL
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 23rd Sep 2010 at 8:17 PM
wonderfully recolored! :D