Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More Simstones Stuff! (requested)

by SwtNess2 Posted 26th Jul 2006 at 10:55 PM - Updated 28th Jul 2006 at 12:34 PM by SwtNess2

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 6:08 PM
Thanks so much SwtNess....keep cranking em out! Great job & always nice to see something that you have done :thumb: Love the rugs. And I think the booth recolors are SO cute. I will use them in my "regular" sim restaurants. Thanks
Field Researcher
#3 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 7:39 PM
This goes in my 'stuff to always keep' folder! This goes good with regular sims too. I love all kinds of animal skin things! Thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 8:31 PM
The booth recolors are so funny! Thanks.

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 10:41 PM
Default Great Job!
(follow the posted link for the mesh.)

Did You Mean?

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?p=261207

Awesome Job. Sure the SimStones will Love them.
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 12:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by X3ZTOH
(follow the posted link for the mesh.)

Did You Mean?

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?p=261207

Awesome Job. Sure the SimStones will Love them.

Yep! That's what I meant... thanks for putting it up.

* If you download my sets please note that I usually include a collection file. Please do not pm me that you can not find something from my sets if you have not yet installed the collection file. I do it for a reason. Thanks!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 11:06 AM
I'm just a little confused. Didn't all these items come with Nightlife? It says OFB items in the description and on some of the files, but the EP requirements you have listed says Nightlife.

So my question is this; did some new booths and tables come with OFB? If so, then I can just delete those files from the download and use the rest of the stuff. But if you just made a mistake, and all these are actually the Nightlife booths and tablecloths, then I can use them all.

I'm really hoping that you just made a mistake by labeling them OFB. They are beautiful and I really want to be able to use them. All the booth and cloth recolors I have now are just plain without patterns.

Running: Sims2, Uni, NL, OFB, Pets, Seasons, BV, FT & AL. Patched.
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 28th Jul 2006 at 12:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by magicmoon
I'm just a little confused. Didn't all these items come with Nightlife? It says OFB items in the description and on some of the files, but the EP requirements you have listed says Nightlife.

So my question is this; did some new booths and tables come with OFB? If so, then I can just delete those files from the download and use the rest of the stuff. But if you just made a mistake, and all these are actually the Nightlife booths and tablecloths, then I can use them all.

I'm really hoping that you just made a mistake by labeling them OFB. They are beautiful and I really want to be able to use them. All the booth and cloth recolors I have now are just plain without patterns.

You know what.. You are absolutely correct. I made a mistake. It happens. I have been making alot of things for the simstones set, and I have all ep's so sometimes keeping all the things straight isn't the easiest thing to do. I will edit the post but there's not much I can do about the label of my zip . I don't see the sense of uploading another just to relabel it. Thanks for pointing it out tho.

* If you download my sets please note that I usually include a collection file. Please do not pm me that you can not find something from my sets if you have not yet installed the collection file. I do it for a reason. Thanks!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 29th Jul 2006 at 3:43 AM
Yeah! That means I can use it all! Cool.

I don't see a need to change the file names as I believe that most people don't even actually look at them. The edit you posted should clear up any confusion. Thanks for answering so quickly.

Running: Sims2, Uni, NL, OFB, Pets, Seasons, BV, FT & AL. Patched.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 2nd Aug 2006 at 12:28 PM
Cool objects brilliant work keep it up!

Likeing new TS3 build grid and placements, not liking TS3 Store and changes to shops.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 20th Jul 2014 at 8:33 PM
thanks! :D
Instructor
THANKS POST
#12 Old 13th Mar 2015 at 4:33 PM
prehistoric-enabled seating, thank goodness! I was this close to giving up the search for a couch (well, or to feeling that I really _should_ give up and get some sleep.) Thank you!