Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

D2D Thunder Floor tiles Set.

by D2Diamond Posted 5th Aug 2006 at 5:00 PM

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 12:34 AM
This is super gorgeous!! thankyou!! :D:D:D:D:D:D
Field Researcher
#3 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 6:33 AM
These are cool looking, and perfect for themed lots. Judging by the in game screenshot, it's fairly seamless, which is hard to accomplish. Great work!

For a species that claims to be intellectually superior to all other life forms, humans do some stupid things.
Scholar
#4 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 5:29 AM
Wow, really attention-getting. Loving it! Thanks so much. Do you happen to have a wall set like this that you are working on?

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 1:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by summersong86
Wow, really attention-getting. Loving it! Thanks so much. Do you happen to have a wall set like this that you are working on?

I could! I'll work on it! Glad you like it!

Diamond

Diamond Sims
**Will take Re-color request - All my Custom Content may be used in uploaded lots to MTS2 and TSR ONLY!**
~*~
Diamond
Scholar
#6 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 2:32 AM
Yayyyyy! Thanks ever so much!

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 14th Nov 2021 at 5:32 PM
This Is Awesome Looking. Thank You!