Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Acer Ferrari 3200 ~UPDATED JAN 5, 07~

by kenjikitsune Posted 12th Aug 2006 at 1:24 AM - Updated 19th Mar 2009 at 11:30 AM by -Maylin-

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 1:27 AM
i love this! i just dont really like the cd drive. but the laptop is fantastic!

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 1:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pacotacoplayer
i love this! i just dont really like the cd drive. but the laptop is fantastic!

There is really no way around it. Unless you wan't the disk coming out of the front of the computer sideways. I'm looking for a way around it. If anybody know, please tell me.

Proud to run Vista
Scholar
#4 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 1:32 AM
actually i have laptops ive made that the cd goes into the laptop. the animation of the sim is like they are inserting it into the screen though, but it still goes into the spot where you moved the cd in the GMDC. All you do is export the cd and dont change the mesh just move it to the inside of the laptop and there ya go

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 1:51 AM
beautiful computer! great work! I love it
Scholar
#6 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 2:28 AM
Excellent! I love laptops, and my sims loves them even more:D
Field Researcher
#7 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 4:02 AM
Good Job. I looks nice

ılı.------Volume------.ılı.
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min- - - - - - - - - - -●Max
► Play ▌▌ Pause ■ Stop
Forum Resident
#8 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 9:20 AM
Wow!, thanks... I saw one of these a couple of years back in my local PC World - it looked rather cool, as does this my Sims will love it - thanks for sharing!.

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
#9 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 10:04 AM
Thanks alot i'm planning to buy a computer screen like that HD computer screens are the best i love this thanks alot:D

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Test Subject
#10 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 3:46 PM
Thanks a lot for that!
Test Subject
#11 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 12:21 AM
omg this is alsome i love the acer farrari serires just such a buiftiful laptop
Test Subject
#12 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 8:48 PM
Hey this looks really awesome, but what file do I download for it to work with Nightlife? Does it work with Nightlife?

Happy Holidays :)
Test Subject
#13 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 5:19 AM
Love it.
Test Subject
#14 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 1:38 PM
Beautiful work. It looks nice. Can you tell me how you make meshes? Send me a PM with a link to download program. Thanks for xelent CPU :D
Test Subject
#15 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 7:46 AM
It looks cool. I didn't even know they made exterior CD drives in a box. But still it looks awesome
Test Subject
#16 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 12:58 AM
It would be better and you wouldn't have to do a lot with the animotronics if you placed the Disc Drive on the right side of the computer. But it's great anyway
Test Subject
#17 Old 20th Mar 2007 at 1:17 PM
OMG! :O
It´s too good! Thanks!
Test Subject
#18 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 6:24 PM
Wenn wir den Sims 2 Haustiere oder irgendwelcher anderer installierter Vergrößerungssatz nicht haben, welche Dateien laden wir herunter? Vieler Dank.
- Engel des Gottes
~~~~~~~
If we do not have the Sims 2 Pets or any other expansion pack installed, which files do we download? Many thanks.

Mein Benutzername bedeutet Engel des Gottes auf Deutsch. Für diejenigen von Ihnen, die Deutsch nicht lesen können, übersetze ich jeden Posten ins Englische.
~~~~~~~
My username means Angel of God in German. For those of you who cannot read German, I translate every post into English.
Test Subject
#19 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 8:37 PM
what files do i download if i have university and nightlife?
Test Subject
#20 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 1:47 PM
I´m sorry to ask this, but i´m new on this site....I only have de base game... i'd like to know which file do i get...
Tks a lot
Field Researcher
#21 Old 25th Jun 2008 at 4:21 AM
Sad it haven't been updated for Free Time. I would have like to see my Sims play The Sims 3 on an Acer Laptop, as I play The Sims 2 on an Acer Laptop
Top Secret Researcher
#22 Old 15th Mar 2009 at 10:09 AM
I have all expansions except Apartments life. Can I download then The version with OFB UNI and Pets (If I am thinking right)?

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 8th Apr 2009 at 10:40 AM
Oh! I'm so thank you...
Test Subject
#24 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 12:36 AM
This is great, I love the Acer laptops, very reliable. I'm using a 5515, which is considered cheap, and it's just amazing. I wonder if you could make one?
Either way, this will be great to have my self-sim playing an Acer as I watch him on an Acer.
Test Subject
#25 Old 25th Feb 2011 at 2:18 AM
I have no expansion packs, so I downloaded the NOEP version, put the .package file in my downloads folder, but it's not in my catalog! What's going on? :sad: