Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

7 Recolors of Peugeot 406

by Tre Zillah Posted 19th Aug 2006 at 2:20 AM - Updated 14th Nov 2008 at 10:55 PM by Canoodle

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 19th Aug 2006 at 11:51 AM
Awesome recolours! Thanks

Want to see more cars? Well why don't you take a visit to This Site and while your at it, also take a look at This Site.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 19th Aug 2006 at 2:56 PM
Thanks Tre!

Saves me having to do them...

My favorite's the white one.

Thanks again... (karma for you!!)

+Lucky+

Visit VoVillia Corp :)
Cra5h, +Lucky+ WonderKid, Whatever...
Scholar
#4 Old 19th Aug 2006 at 3:12 PM
These are beautiful! I love all the colors. They look fantastic! Great job again. I love all of your recolors Keep up the great work. Thank you so much for recoloring my car. 5 stars :D
Test Subject
#5 Old 19th Aug 2006 at 7:20 PM
Ecellent recolours of an excellent car!
5 stars too

A Taylor
Like cars do you?... if you do come to sims2carsource.net always welcome new members!
Forum Resident
#6 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 6:14 PM
Tre Zillah, sweet re-sprays (as always!) my friend - thanks for sharing...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Test Subject
#7 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 3:21 PM
Thanks to the lovely peugeot 406 especially recolors. Before I download recolors, the vehicle appear in the catalog as 'Peugeot 406'. After I downloaded recolors, the vehicle renamed to 'The Yomoshoto Evasion' in my catalog, why is this happen? Anyway to solve this problem?