Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kingdom Hearts: School Girl Kairi[Update!]

by LarxeneXII Posted 24th Sep 2006 at 6:23 PM - Updated 27th Jan 2007 at 6:08 AM by LarxeneXII

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 3:42 AM
LOL. Is that an Organization member in the background?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 6:57 AM
woah it's awesome!!!!! I LUV IT!!!

i put my favorite sims on my avatar because i admire them so much ^_^
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 8:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Solowren
LOL. Is that an Organization member in the background?
yes. yes it is. xD
I'm coming out with the coats soon. It's gonna be rad.
Test Subject
#5 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 8:37 PM
OH YEAH this is awesome
Test Subject
#6 Old 26th Sep 2006 at 8:22 PM
Really awesome! I've been waiting for someone to come out with more of these. I've still yet to see a KH2 Sora, though. I have just about everything else (main character wise). >XD

Aaaand....I can't wait until you come out with those Organization XIII coats! I NEED an Axel sim! I've been requesting around and searching for so long! XD (And I'm cosplaying as him, so it gets all the better!)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 26th Sep 2006 at 9:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by naomi0punk
Really awesome! I've been waiting for someone to come out with more of these. I've still yet to see a KH2 Sora, though. I have just about everything else (main character wise). >XD

Aaaand....I can't wait until you come out with those Organization XIII coats! I NEED an Axel sim! I've been requesting around and searching for so long! XD (And I'm cosplaying as him, so it gets all the better!)
Wow thats great, you being Axel and all!
You gotta get someone to do the hair mesh. The one I made is craptastic.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 12:12 AM
lol, the orgy 13 member in the pictures caught my eye too. Yes yessssss, make more KH2 characters, I'll pay you in cookies! I need a coat for my demyx (he currently walks around naked)
Test Subject
#9 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 3:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LarxeneXII
Wow thats great, you being Axel and all!
You gotta get someone to do the hair mesh. The one I made is craptastic.

Hehe. Thanks. XD I gotta get a really big red wig to get his hair right for my cosplay, though. >_>

And about his hair mesh...You'd do better than me anyday. And also, I have seen a similar hair mesh on this site. But, it's more of a liberty spikes mohawk. When Axel's hair is just liberty spikes. But still, it looks a lot like his hair...

-I fail at explaining things-
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 3:34 PM
KINGDOM HEARTS!

Thanks
Test Subject
#11 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 8:39 AM
°___° KH2 -happy- Nice work ^o^ And I love KH so much ^o^ -download-
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 4:29 PM
good work LarxeneXII
Inventor
#13 Old 7th Jul 2008 at 3:08 PM Last edited by ScorpioMaurus : 22nd Jul 2008 at 12:01 AM.
Um the All About Style page for the mesh doesn't exist anymore, What is the name of the mesh needed from SimChic?
Test Subject
#14 Old 4th Dec 2008 at 11:52 PM
yea as scorpio said, the mesh on all about style doesn't exist :/
Test Subject
#15 Old 17th Dec 2009 at 7:53 PM
Please add the mesh. It is no longer part of All About Style.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 21st Sep 2010 at 3:51 AM
Very nice! It'll go perfect with my catgirl sims! Thanx!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 13th Nov 2010 at 6:31 PM
Wow! Can't wait to download this and use it in my KH Machinma. I'll credit you of course.