Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Natural Beauty: Subtle Lipstick

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 5th Jan 2007 at 9:59 AM - Updated 4th May 2007 at 11:49 AM by HystericalParoxysm : Removing old TOU

46 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 43 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#2 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 8:59 PM
Wow. Corvus looks especially stunning in that shot, HP. Very very stunning.

*runs off with Corvus*

(Also, beautiful lips! Natural! Subtle! Good for boys too! Yay!)
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 10:38 PM
you rock!

Ooooh, my signature was too old, but I don't have anything to write now...
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 10:52 PM Last edited by qadsjlkahsdf : 6th Jan 2007 at 6:36 PM. Reason: they're downloadable now, hooray!
These are really gorgeous, thank you very much for sharing them!
Scholar
#5 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 10:55 PM
Beautiful as always and natural. I love them ! :lovestruc Too bad I'm not allowed to dl it but maybe tomorrow ! Great job HP and thank you very much !
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 11:17 PM
Mmm... Pretty! Nice job, HP.

EveZ
Please check out my news set of outfits!
http://www.modthesims2.com/member/s...ad.php?t=219976
Forum Resident
#7 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 11:21 PM Last edited by jmtmom : 6th Jan 2007 at 12:09 AM.
Well, I love these, but I'm getting a "Not authorised! You are not allowed to get this file." message which I find very odd indeed.

Actually it's happening anytime I try to dl.

OK, thanks Tiggerypum for pming me. I'll leave this up in case someone else has the same problem. You need to log out and then back in to reset the cookies. Something to do with recent upgrades.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 11:24 PM
wow so nice...i really needed some good lip textures for my male sims. They always eather look too fiminine or they just have no lips..thanks alot they are awsome. Looking forward to your unrealeased sims =)
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 11:28 PM
Oh HP, you tease!! I love 'em
As others have said, can't download

"So from now on when people get wood, they'll think of trojans!"
----Ned Flanders
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 11:56 PM
Great lipshades, thank you! FYI I was able to download these w Qxpress just fine.
Test Subject
#11 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 12:16 AM
Wow - those are beautiful! But I'm having similar problems downloading them, even with Qxpress.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 12:49 AM Last edited by Freshgrave : 6th Jan 2007 at 1:01 AM.
EDIT: Never mind! Tried again with Qxpress and got them!
Thank you so much, they are gorgeous.

Please do not take my avatar.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 1:34 AM
Beautiful, HP! Gorgeous... but I'm having difficulty downloading it. Someone please help?
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 1:51 AM
They are very pretty - but, alas, I too am having a difficult time downloading them. What is the secret?
Forum Resident
#15 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 4:32 AM Last edited by FreetobeJulie : 10th Jan 2007 at 10:23 PM.
Thank you! I only like to download natural lipsticks. These are great!

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Scholar
#16 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 5:59 AM
It amazes me how every one of your uploads are at such high quality standards. Bravo!

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 6:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FreetobeJulie
Thank you! I only like to download natural lipsticks. These are great!

Julie =)

*edit* I can't download this file. Q-express doesn't work either. This is the only file I've tried that I can't download from the site. It takes me to an error page when I try to download.

I get the same error. These are so amazing and I'd love to have them for my game.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 8:03 AM
I'm getting the 404 error as well, tried logging in and out several times and even deleted all my cookies, but I haven't managed to get it to work.
Scholar
#19 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 9:20 AM
I've tried to logout and return but I've get always this "your are not allowed" with a "specia.mo..." in the adress. When I have refresh (actualiser) this url the dl have function. Perhaps you can test with refresh too.
Fortunately now, I could use these delightful lipsticks.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 3:49 PM
they're just beautiful -thank you so much! And your model is adorable, really
Test Subject
#21 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 4:18 PM
Ditto on the 404 error. I hope this gets fixed soon, I'm looking forward to being able to use these.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#22 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 4:26 PM
Guys, if you are having problems downloading, please read the site news about the fileserver split - it has nothing to do with my file.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Field Researcher
#23 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 4:32 PM
These are just lovely! thanks HP for another great download. you keeep this up and my downloads folder will be busting at the seams lol, again great job!
Test Subject
#24 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 6:36 PM
thanks so much, these are lovely!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 8:33 PM
Woot! Ive been trying to download since last night and it finally worked!! Thanks so much, these are very pretty and I love them.

Let me guess, you picked out yet another colorful box with a crank that I'm expected to turn and turn until OOP! big shock, a jack pops out and you laugh and the kids laugh and the dog laughs and I die a little inside. - Stewie (Family Guy)
Page 1 of 2