Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Various Anime Outfits - AF

by star_gusser Posted 8th Jan 2007 at 12:14 AM - Updated 30th Apr 2015 at 1:30 PM by star_gusser : I forot to say you need pets. long story. They will be re-uploaded soon.....

43 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 36 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 6:21 AM
These are great! i definetly can't wait to see them in game, thanks SOOO much for sharing them!
Instructor
#3 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 6:31 AM
These are cute! Thanks!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 6:48 AM
Cute! I still have no idea why I'm awake this late at night, (1:47 am here...) and how on earth I'm able to read at this time, but I can, none the less, see that these are great outfits! Very well made and cute!

Great job! Now to go back to sleep

♪ I'm a Sound Ninja! Weeeeeee!!! ♪ *runs into wall*
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 7:02 AM
These are really wonderful, but since most Anime seems to involve teenage girls in these uniforms, would it be possible to make some like this for teenage girls? There are a bunch of adult women cosplay outfits out there, but not as many for teens and I would love to see more for the younger set. These really are lovely and quite well done, so thank you for much.
Test Subject
#6 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 7:22 AM
They are great anime clothing I recongnized one school uniform the black and red one with high heel shoes are wonderful . But the shoes doesn't look right it wasn't high heels they are tennis shoes are color white and light green color that I made for my sims .I know how difficult it is to make certain stlye of clothing for your sims. I can't believe you did better job than me to make these beauitful clothing from an animated clothing for your sims good job .I'm having a hard time making another clothing for my Sim that is animated clothing for my sim her name is Miss Takashiro from Bible Black animated hentai movie that I made in certain board post named Insimadult.net com. I made few new Sims like Imari , Minase , stepsister of Minase , Ito , Miss Kitami , Shiraki , Sakei , Ayumi , Asada-kun , Maki , Jun , Rie, Miyuki , Seiichi . Most of them are almost done. Yay me !!! Only clothing that isn't easy for me to make is Miss Takashiro clothing like office teacher clothing not easy to find or to make . Oh well. The name of the website for Bible Black is called Nineth Circle A Dedication To Bible Black. It has enough information and very galleries picture of the characters , music soundtrack form Bible Black , the guy that started the story about Bible Black anit- christ book .Anyways good luck on make more new clothing for your your favorite animated clothing for your sim .Not able to find the right clothing for my sim yet. Good luck with us both of us with the clothing and sims also. Mesh isn't easy to make for me. later everybody.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 8:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FriendlyQuark
These are really wonderful, but since most Anime seems to involve teenage girls in these uniforms, would it be possible to make some like this for teenage girls? There are a bunch of adult women cosplay outfits out there, but not as many for teens and I would love to see more for the younger set. These really are lovely and quite well done, so thank you for much.

I am currently working on a teen version for this, however, i have not been able to find a suitable mesh yet, i have tried about 7 and none of them worked out to my liking.
But i will keep looking. As sson as i find one ill let you know!
Luv Amy!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 8:37 AM
these outfits could be great for stories!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 8:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Jemfanpurplelight
They are great anime clothing I recongnized one school uniform the black and red one with high heel shoes are wonderful . But the shoes doesn't look right it wasn't high heels they are tennis shoes are color white and light green color that I made for my sims .I know how difficult it is to make certain stlye of clothing for your sims. I can't believe you did better job than me to make these beauitful clothing from an animated clothing for your sims good job .I'm having a hard time making another clothing for my Sim that is animated clothing for my sim her name is Miss Takashiro from Bible Black animated hentai movie that I made in certain board post named Insimadult.net com. I made few new Sims like Imari , Minase , stepsister of Minase , Ito , Miss Kitami , Shiraki , Sakei , Ayumi , Asada-kun , Maki , Jun , Rie, Miyuki , Seiichi . Most of them are almost done. Yay me !!! Only clothing that isn't easy for me to make is Miss Takashiro clothing like office teacher clothing not easy to find or to make . Oh well. The name of the website for Bible Black is called Nineth Circle A Dedication To Bible Black. It has enough information and very galleries picture of the characters , music soundtrack form Bible Black , the guy that started the story about Bible Black anit- christ book .Anyways good luck on make more new clothing for your your favorite animated clothing for your sim .Not able to find the right clothing for my sim yet. Good luck with us both of us with the clothing and sims also. Mesh isn't easy to make for me. later everybody.

Oh Yeah! Now i remember where i saw that outfit! i think that show was on SBS one night when i was channel surfing! About the shoes, i would love to make them completley accurate to the acctual uniform but there are two major problems with that:

:: 1. The mesh is a stilletto one, not fit for a tennis shoe texture.
:: 2. I don't know how to mesh so i cant make my own one suited to it. Sorry.

Good luck to you on finding your clothing for your anime simmies too! In the mean time i will try to find a better mesh.
Thankyou for the correction!
Luv Amy! :lovestruc
Scholar
#10 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 9:37 AM
bible black uniform is ver cool ^_^, thanks.
eh but I miss some sailor uniform with loose socks ^_^

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 12:30 PM
Good, atleast someone was smart enough to make a good set of school girl anime clothes.

Thankyou!

~Chris

There are many myths about planes. Not many people know them. My favorite one is the propellor one: The propellor is on the front of the plane, it cools the pilot, because when it turn off, the pilot starts sweating.
Inventor
#12 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 4:53 PM
wounderful job thank you
!@_o!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 6:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by star_gusser
I am currently working on a teen version for this, however, i have not been able to find a suitable mesh yet, i have tried about 7 and none of them worked out to my liking.
But i will keep looking. As sson as i find one ill let you know!
Luv Amy!

I know how hard it is to find the right mesh! I can't re-color worth a darn, nor can I mesh, so I will be patient until some kind soul makes a good mesh for you. thank you again for all your work.
Test Subject
#14 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 8:33 PM
YEYNESS! I was making Lum from Urusei Yatsura !!!last night!!!, and realized that as a college student she should have her uniform! These are cute enough for all my anime girls!!! THANK YOUUUUU!! <3

Summers
-------------------------------------------------
What fun whould life be without men not understanding women?
[email protected]
Test Subject
#15 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 9:36 PM
love the bible black uniform! ty!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 9:41 PM
These are great! So cute! Thank you very much
Test Subject
#17 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 9:48 PM
thank you! its trus there arent a lot of school uniforms and that always surprised me! your so kind of thinking about it, and even thinking about making more!!!!!! thank you
Test Subject
#18 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 12:14 AM
I really love your uniforms, they are very cute! But I have a question, where did you get that pink dress on your model? It is soooo pretty, I love it!!! Great job and thanks!!!

"Unless I grip the sword, I cannot protect you. While gripping the sword I cannot embrace you."

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Space Pony
#19 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 1:41 AM
Very nice.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 1:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ~*Kyoko-Chan*~
I really love your uniforms, they are very cute! But I have a question, where did you get that pink dress on your model? It is soooo pretty, I love it!!! Great job and thanks!!!

I made that ages ago! lol. Thank you for the compliment. If you want me to i can upload it, maybe with some recolours...... but i'll have to find the mesh first. I made that dress when i was new to the sims 2 and didnt keep track where i got stuff from..... but ill keep looking!
Test Subject
#21 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 2:28 AM
Oh wow, you made that when you first started out!? It's so cute and fluffy. I'd love for you to upload this, and recolours would just be a bonus! Thank you sooooo much! ^__^

"Unless I grip the sword, I cannot protect you. While gripping the sword I cannot embrace you."

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 2:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ~*Kyoko-Chan*~
Oh wow, you made that when you first started out!? It's so cute and fluffy. I'd love for you to upload this, and recolours would just be a bonus! Thank you sooooo much! ^__^

Well... i can coz i just found the mesh!!!! Woo!!! I will upload as soon as i can, with some recolours of course. And then i will upload my teen version of my anime school girl outfits because i just finished them!! What a joyous day! lol! Right. Iv'e goota go take some pics of them in the game. Later Everyone!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 4:55 AM
could you make this for teenagers pleassse?

<insert smart a$$ comment here>
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 6:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kellyw54
could you make this for teenagers pleassse?

Workin' on it! they will be uploaded soon!
Test Subject
#25 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 2:18 PM
Thank you very much! I was looking for nice adult outfit and those are just what I wanted.

(Also, could I recolour and share one of them? It would be perfect as a Seigaku -from the manga/anime PoT- uniform ^_^)
Page 1 of 2