Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sea Quest Nursery Set

by Foxybaby Posted 20th Jan 2007 at 1:17 AM - Updated 20th Jan 2007 at 7:57 PM by Foxybaby

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 20th Jan 2007 at 6:34 PM
very finely made! i couldn't resist downloading, esp. your beddings.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 20th Jan 2007 at 8:41 PM
aw! that nursery is so nice! thank you for sharing
Field Researcher
#4 Old 21st Jan 2007 at 1:30 AM
Looks nice but you have to pay for the crib and the dresser? That sucks!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 21st Jan 2007 at 1:31 AM
Very nicely done but if You go to get the meshes for it to work You have to be a platinum member of 6.95 a month to get the crib and the dresser meshes. Would be nice but why download if You cannot get the set????

Animals are really little People in disguise.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 21st Jan 2007 at 1:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Jolee
Very nicely done but if You go to get the meshes for it to work You have to be a platinum member of 6.95 a month to get the crib and the dresser meshes. Would be nice but why download if You cannot get the set????

Quote: Originally posted by Orionsfire
Looks nice but you have to pay for the crib and the dresser? That sucks!

As per my post-THESE WORK WITH MAXIS OBJECTS-I used that particular crib and changing table to SHOW my work. YOU DON'T NEED THE WDS SET FOR IT TO WORK.

Thank you
Mad Poster
#7 Old 22nd Jan 2007 at 11:42 AM Last edited by lewisb40 : 22nd Jan 2007 at 11:43 AM. Reason: getting error in download file
The colors are gorgeous, thanks.
Can't get it. Says its an error in the download.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 22nd Jan 2007 at 3:51 PM
Yeah-there's a few issues at the moment-just keep refreshing and it'll eventually work
Test Subject
#9 Old 15th Feb 2007 at 10:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Foxybaby
As per my post-THESE WORK WITH MAXIS OBJECTS-I used that particular crib and changing table to SHOW my work. YOU DON'T NEED THE WDS SET FOR IT TO WORK.

Thank you

Then frankly, you shouldn't use those particular styles to show your work. You should have used the Maxis styles.

I wanted this set until I found out I had to pay for the meshes. The whole reason I liked this set was because of the crib and changing table.

This is very misleading.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 16th Feb 2007 at 10:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by WolfSilverOak
Then frankly, you shouldn't use those particular styles to show your work. You should have used the Maxis styles.

I wanted this set until I found out I had to pay for the meshes. The whole reason I liked this set was because of the crib and changing table.

This is very misleading.

No its not-as I stated in my 1st post that I used WDS meshes to showcase the work, but iterated the fact that it works with Maxis meshes. But I don't see why I shouldn't use the WDS meshes to show my work, I like them and its my choice.
Test Subject
#11 Old 26th Feb 2007 at 7:17 PM
It is misleading. Especially since you don't even bother to mention that the meshes are pay only.

Like I said, I wanted the set because I liked the bed styles- until I found out I'd have to pay for the meshes.

I'm willing to bet quite a few people wanted the set because of the bed styles until they foundf out they were pay only meshes.
Test Subject
#12 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 2:07 AM
Ok, now I'm all confused, lol. Let's see if I understand this correctly: The set in the picture is not what you actually get? The one in the picture is the one you have to buy at WDS? So the bedding and stuff attaches to the regular maxis crib and changing table?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 20th Mar 2007 at 8:48 PM
yes-that's right-I hate the maxis ones-so choose to use other meshes just to show the bedding
Test Subject
#14 Old 4th Jun 2010 at 12:07 AM
Lovely!