Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Luxuriare Completer Set

by MsBarrows Posted 19th Feb 2007 at 4:21 PM

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Greatest Dad Ever
#2 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 4:27 PM
Once again spectacular work keep them comming !!!!!!
Test Subject
#3 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 4:38 PM
Thank you so much for creating these, this also happens to be my favourite piece of furniture!
Test Subject
#4 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 4:45 PM
First off, OMG thank you for the recent uploads.. I love everything!

I very much want to download these two pieces, but I have a small problem. The original loveseat in my game does not work. I click on it, and nothing happens... Everything else works just fine though.. Any ideas on how to fix it? I really hope so...
Field Researcher
#5 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 4:47 PM
Very Nice!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 4:53 PM
I love you.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 4:54 PM
Thank you, MsBarrows! Seeing these completer sets just makes my day! :D

Contests? Challenge? Custom Content?
Find it all, and more, in the link below!
(~☼ Sim Oasis ☼~)
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 5:14 PM
you're a GENIUS!!!
I could love you for that!!! =D
it's my favourite piece of funiture, too, and I place it almos everywhere...I really needed a sofa and the armchair!!! great job!!! keep going

XXX

Annika
Inventor
#9 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 5:15 PM
I was so hoping you'd do this one next, I adore this sofa and now I have a set!!! :D:DThank you!!

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Field Researcher
#10 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 5:24 PM
I very good work.Thanks
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#11 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 5:35 PM
YES!! I've always had a kind of hard time finding anything to match that sofa... thanks for finishing what Maxis started. :D

There's always money in the banana stand.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 5:40 PM
Great work!! - Thanks
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 7:12 PM
Super! It's gonna be great finally having a full set for this great furniture. You're awesome.
Scholar
#14 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 7:15 PM
This is so precious.This loveseat was my favorite Maxis-item of the main game.I was frustrated because I missed the matching sofa and chair...I am so grateful to you for making them.Thank you so much.Hugs.
Test Subject
#15 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 8:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by OctoberXRoses
First off, OMG thank you for the recent uploads.. I love everything!

I very much want to download these two pieces, but I have a small problem. The original loveseat in my game does not work. I click on it, and nothing happens... Everything else works just fine though.. Any ideas on how to fix it? I really hope so...

I have the same problem.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 8:46 PM
Thanks so much! :]

( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!

DO NOT under any circumstances upload any of my lots to the exchange!
Field Researcher
#17 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 9:55 PM
Aww thanks so much ! You're my hero !! I love this loveseat in the game !

And for those who have problem with the original, maybe you have a custom content who uses/overwrites the loveseat, this problem happened to me with a coffeetable, the cause was a custom content I deleted it and the cofeetable reworked well I don't remember where but I saw a topic in help section here on MTS about that.

EDIT :
Here, hope it can help you guys !
http://www.modthesims2.com/article.php?t=70113
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=52984
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 9:57 PM
Thanks so much for these completer sets. I have seen so many wonderful recolors of certain items, but I have refused to get them because I could not make a matched set out of them. Now I can, woohoo!
Instructor
#19 Old 20th Feb 2007 at 12:14 AM
Great job!
Thanks

"Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio."

- William Shakespere ~ Hamlet
Test Subject
#20 Old 20th Feb 2007 at 12:18 AM
Thanks for the completer sets. The Maxis furniture is my favorite and I love these. Don't stop making them.
Top Secret Researcher
#21 Old 20th Feb 2007 at 2:01 AM
Oooh, yummy! Thanks for the gorgeous sofa.

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Field Researcher
#22 Old 20th Feb 2007 at 8:25 AM
Ooh, I love them! Thank you so much!

For those who have problems with the original loveseat, it could be a Peggy loveseat (from bedroom set 0001) that's overwriting it. That damn thing destroyed my Luxuriare loveseat as well.
Instructor
#23 Old 20th Feb 2007 at 1:22 PM
YESSS!!! I always loved that couch, and was very disappointed it was an orphan.

What you've done looks great!!! The meshes you made really look nice. And they pull colors from the original maxis and the recolors for it?! My goodness! It's a dream come true, how fantastic is that?

Thankyou for giving it a matching bigger sofa and an armchair aswell! Most appreciated!!!

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#24 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 3:38 PM
I like Maxis meuble actually, so I always seek many completer things to it

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Theorist
#25 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 7:08 AM
THANK YOU!! I've been on a mission lately to find as many completer pieces as possible for my game. Like Ailias said, there are many things in the game I really like but trying to furnish a house with them can be challenging at best. Thank you so much for putting this here! I'm off to download more of your goodies! :D
Page 1 of 2