Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Duality - Wink

by vividmiss Posted 23rd Feb 2007 at 12:57 PM - Updated 15th Mar 2008 at 6:51 AM by vividmiss

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 2nd Mar 2007 at 4:59 PM Last edited by JLonier : 6th May 2008 at 11:45 AM. Reason: thanks not feedback
Awww they are adorable! Thanks for sharing them with us and I promise to treat them nicely lol.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 2nd Mar 2007 at 6:24 PM
adorable! I'm such a fan of your duality sims. thanks for all of your hard work. xx

Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative
Test Subject
#4 Old 2nd Mar 2007 at 6:57 PM
great work!

just one thing, the Wink vamp file, doesn't seems to work with just the original game
Scholar
#5 Old 2nd Mar 2007 at 7:53 PM
Very nice! Not sure which one I prefer: natural or vamp ^^
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 2nd Mar 2007 at 11:57 PM
I love your sims. This is the first time I've wanted both instead of just one of the versions!
Instructor
#7 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 1:10 AM
Sweeet! Duality sims rule! I like the vampy version better this time, but usually I like both versions of your sims. I'm going to try reworking on Dai, the sim that I lost in game. T_T
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 2:13 AM
Thanks for the comment everyone! LeAnn I know you'll treat em good I mean...surely no one is ever bad to the sims they download

sakura_chan, Dai is so beautiful, I'd be really suprised is he isn't featured when you upload him

Luu is it just the custom content not working or is the sim not showing up at all? All sims should be basegame compatible. If anyone else is having a problem with either sim please pm me or post here so I can sort it out asap. Until then I'll check the forums & see if this has happened with any other sims before.
Test Subject
#9 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 2:21 AM
These Sims really remind me of the movie Mirrormask...you know, towards the end, when the girl turns all spooky? Well, maybe you don't know, but they still look very well made!
Instructor
#10 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 3:29 AM
I absolutley LOVE the dark side of Wink! She looks a little undead and yellow....

May I ask what her tears are part of? An eyeshadow or mask?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 4:25 AM
stuppiddog the tears are part of sussi's eyeshadow. I just noticed that I linked to her profile rather than the exact post. Heres the link to the correct thread. They are in the zip 'spooky makeup-eyeshadow' & are shown in the last picture
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=214993

I haven't seen Mirrormask yet...might be time to raid the vid store
Scholar
#12 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 12:04 AM
oooh! i love her lips! Nice job!
Test Subject
#13 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 5:24 AM
OOoo thank you!! I love both versions.. you did a great job on them
Instructor
#14 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 7:54 AM
Yet more amazing sims Vividmiss; these are both among the best Sims I have ever seen available for download and (as you know) only furth make me a devoted fan of your work. I love the detail and the careful work you do, thank you so much for sharing this(these) gorgeous girl(s) with us!

I have only one God, Choice. If you remove the right to choose from any equation, how have you improved the world?
Test Subject
#15 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 5:05 PM
i agree with lazzybum, her lips are amazing. great sims!

kawaiitokinokurutta ! ! o_-
Test Subject
#16 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 7:00 PM
wow amazing sims
they look great
thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#17 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 8:39 PM
Hey I just wanted to say that I love your duality sims, they are very cool!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 4:22 PM
Thanks for the comments everyone...they are much Much MUCH appreciated
Field Researcher
#19 Old 27th Mar 2007 at 11:10 AM
lovely
^_^
Test Subject
#20 Old 20th Apr 2007 at 11:13 AM
Hi just wanted to say i love all of your creations and have decided to try and create my own silent hill using your "undead" sims so to speak, if you do decide to embark on any silent hill characters or similarly mutated forms it would be great if you could let me know! i love them! thanks again their wonderful.
em
xxxxxxxxx

Smile!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 10:59 AM
I'm really starting to LOVE all your sims you share. I've snagged both of these girls and can't wait to see them I think they'll be more great additions b/c your felix sim has all my townies admiring & with little crushes hehe. thanks again for sharing!
Test Subject
#22 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 5:14 AM
Just a quick Thank You for a superb mesh. The facial structure is just what I was looking for....Great stuff !!
Test Subject
#23 Old 6th May 2008 at 9:52 AM
Your simmies are beautiful Wink reminds me of that new singer named Duffy [who I adore], especially the eye structure and nose. Good job