Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cozy Contemporary

by simfanatic3 Posted 28th Feb 2007 at 1:05 AM - Updated 3rd Mar 2007 at 12:36 AM by simfanatic3

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 3:36 AM
This house is awesome..I love it..thankyou...:D
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 6:32 AM
wow this is a beauty! Thank you

(O_o)/") hi!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 11:30 AM
Thanks simfanatic, a lot I can play, LOL! Absolutely beautiful!

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Test Subject
#5 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 1:56 PM
Really beautiful -- thank you! Most of the contemporary lots are either too small or so big I can't even furnish them. this is great!
Instructor
#6 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 12:15 AM
Really pretty simfanatic! Defenetly has a cozy, modern feel. Thank you!

Please do not upload any of my lots to the exchange, or any other site.
If you would like to see more of my lots click here.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 2nd Mar 2007 at 1:02 AM
Love the fn house!!!!
Test Subject
#8 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 5:45 AM
It is a beautiful house, but I can't install it. I keep getting an error saying the file is corrupted due to an unexpected end of the file... Anyone else having this problem?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 7th Mar 2007 at 9:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by OctoberXRoses
It is a beautiful house, but I can't install it. I keep getting an error saying the file is corrupted due to an unexpected end of the file... Anyone else having this problem?

That happens to certain files every now and then really don't know why but just try back later. Eventually the error message will go away.