Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jazz Wall Speaker for Community Lots

by zeroth Posted 8th Mar 2007 at 3:46 PM - Updated 19th Mar 2009 at 3:24 PM by -Maylin-

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 4:03 PM
I'm the first! Thank you, this will be perfect for more sophisticated clubs and restaurants!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 4:03 PM Last edited by Swordsmasterguy : 8th Mar 2007 at 4:04 PM. Reason: I want to
Aw man, I thouhgt I was first! This is good. Do you think you could make one for the College Rock Station?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 4:10 PM
It's a shame that they had skipped making those speakers. Thanks for including the Jazz into the speaker mix!

Contests? Challenge? Custom Content?
Find it all, and more, in the link below!
(~☼ Sim Oasis ☼~)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 5:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Swordsmasterguy
Do you think you could make one for the College Rock Station?

Sure, no problem. What color would you like it to be?
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 6:31 PM
oo yes ive always wanted a colege rock one, if no on eprotests can it be hot pink? lol

thanks for this
Field Researcher
#7 Old 8th Mar 2007 at 8:39 PM
I would like it either to be camouflage or tye dye. Doesn't matter which color scheme.
Thanks in advance!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 4:04 AM
Okay, I've done the College Rock wall speaker with all requested colors. Get it here.
Test Subject
#9 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 3:05 PM
Thanks for this! Fantastic! I've been waiting for somebody to make the college rock and jazz speakers - now I can have Coltrane and Thelonious playing round in my beatnik coffee shops and clubs.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 7:24 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you! Now I don't have to make my sims turn on stereos and then switching to the jazz station every time they visit my lounge lots!
Test Subject
#11 Old 16th Dec 2007 at 5:56 AM
Thanks! Maybe you could give a brief explanation of how to change what station it plays so I can fix the Bon Voyage speakers?
Scholar
#12 Old 13th Feb 2008 at 4:19 PM
This is just what I was looking for, thank you!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 5th Dec 2008 at 2:15 AM
Oh, thank you- I must have jazz! -clem
Test Subject
#14 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 3:15 PM
Thank you so much!! I can finally have the proper Starbucks feeling in my game yey :D
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#15 Old 1st Jun 2013 at 6:50 PM
Perfect what is the world without "Jazz" it is among the classic of music . Thank you.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 17th Nov 2013 at 1:04 AM
Glad someone did what the sims team forgot to do.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 18th May 2014 at 11:28 PM
I was browsing my object catalog for hours wondering, "Where the heck is the jazz wall speaker?!". Guess it's something Maxis forgot... Thanks a lot for this. XD

PS: Am I the only one who noticed there are two "Bubblegum Pop" speakers?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 15th Jul 2015 at 8:01 PM
Very, very thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 31st Dec 2016 at 2:13 PM
Thanks for this, I made a jazz bar and there was no jazz haha
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#20 Old 7th Jan 2017 at 6:21 AM
Oh my god, thank you so much! I always thought there was a Jazz one, until I couldn't find it in the catalogue...! You're a legend!