Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Backdoor Lane 26 [NL+OfB] -- "Bay Tree", small restaurant

by plasticbox Posted 13th Mar 2007 at 12:56 AM

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 8:40 AM
Always so neat woot ! Thanks !
Field Researcher
#3 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 8:40 AM
I don't usually donwload lots, but I really like this one. I especially like the look and feel of it, something my neighborhoods lack entirely. Thank you for uploading and sharing it! :]

...they call us walking corpses;
unholy living dead...

-------------

Leather, Spikes, Studs and Patches - Corinne's Creations
Test Subject
#4 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 11:38 AM
Love this whole Backdoor Lane series!! Thank you for uploading these great lots.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 1:32 PM
Love you lot!! Thank you so much..,
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 3:00 PM
I always get excited when I see another one in your excellent Backdoor lane. Now if I can only get my freaking neighbourhood properly restarted, I'll turn to making a new terrain for a downdown. The only problem with your houses, is that they don't suit a normal Maxis road grid, so you need a custom terrain. That's what I think anyway. I tried using the standard downtown map and it didn't look right. I want the lots to sit adjacent to the ones behind them, with no gap, as is the case with the standard downtown map.

If anyone has made or knows of a terrain better suited to PlasticBox excellent series please share
Instructor
#7 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 3:14 PM
All your backdoor lanes are beautifully constructed. The designs are unique and innovative, and every time I play my families on your lot, I take time to appreciate the house design before I actually play.
Instructor
#8 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 3:40 PM
What a beautiful little house. I love smaller lots. Very good layout
Instructor
#9 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 4:18 PM
Really cute lot plasticbox! Thank you!

Please do not upload any of my lots to the exchange, or any other site.
If you would like to see more of my lots click here.
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#10 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 4:51 PM
Lot looks very neat and smart, but I must admit your lots are too small indoors. it seems that two sims will not be able to pass on by each other there :D

Its just my small observation no more.

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 5:33 PM
Ailias: like it says in the OP, I playtested this .. it does work, at least in my game, otherwise I wouldn't upload it =).

I think what might seem irritating is that when I take pictures while building (which is what i usually do), the chairs take up a full square of floorspace which makes it look cramped. But when you use the lot, they'll slide under the tables and sims can pass behind then.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 9:02 PM
Have I mentioned lately that you are genius sim-builder? Wow.
Test Subject
#13 Old 13th Mar 2007 at 11:43 PM
Your "Backdoor Lane" series renewed my interest in the game, and reinforced with seasons I was able to create a beautiful urban atmosphere. I just love these lots and I was looking forward to the next addition to them. Bravo!
Test Subject
#14 Old 14th Mar 2007 at 2:11 AM
These lots are very good
but does it matter what order you place the in go in?
Test Subject
#15 Old 14th Mar 2007 at 12:58 PM
This is so cute... I've never been in Greenwich Village (I live in Paris), but I believe that any would-be 'Village' should look like your Back Lane series !

Looking at these pictures I feel oddly nostalgic for a place where I've never been and that doesn't actually exist...

Thank you for that.

S.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#16 Old 14th Mar 2007 at 1:41 PM
Shadows9Assassin: "does it matter what order you place the in go in?" -- sorry, I don't understand what you mean. Can you re-word the question?

brouillard: "I feel oddly nostalgic for a place where I've never been" -- that is really sweet. Thanks! I know exactly what you mean =).

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 9:41 PM
I love all the lots you've made.
Test Subject
#18 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 12:24 PM
another great job
Test Subject
#19 Old 20th Apr 2007 at 9:18 PM
Love your houses and little shops keep up the good work!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 5:11 PM
I like it when there much houses. And I'm looking for exactly this kind of houses!

Swedän rules, not.
Scholar
#21 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 2:05 PM
Thank you again. My Sims seem to be more happy since they are able to visit your lots.

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Field Researcher
#22 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 5:03 AM
Aw such a cute restraunt, I like a lot! Thank You
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 12th Jul 2007 at 9:03 AM
i love everything you made! I'll make a town using only your houses! Thanks!!!!
Test Subject
#24 Old 14th Jul 2007 at 12:51 PM
Brilliant! Can't wait to take my sims out for dinner Cheers!
Test Subject
#25 Old 10th May 2008 at 11:34 PM
I love your lots, they're so realistic I'd wish to be there
It's going to be a nice addition to Middleground in my game!

Thanks again!
Page 1 of 2