Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Caitlyn: Red-head Eye Model

by LoveJezabel Posted 21st Mar 2007 at 3:05 AM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 21st Mar 2007 at 5:12 PM
She is absolutely beautiful! I've got the perfect male sim just waiting for her!

Visit Fashion Sims for awesome clothing for all of your sims!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 21st Mar 2007 at 5:36 PM
She's a lovely sim. I promise I'll take great care of her!

Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.
Alexander Hamilton
Instructor
#4 Old 21st Mar 2007 at 5:43 PM
Thankyou so much for uploading this sim! I was waiting for her to be uploaded! Thankyou again!
Test Subject
#5 Old 21st Mar 2007 at 7:05 PM
she's MINE
Test Subject
#6 Old 21st Mar 2007 at 8:03 PM
I thought she wasn't very good looking in the Love's Jezeebel Eyes, even though everyone wanted her. However, she is very beautiful, and I'm extremely picky when I download other people's sims, but I had to dl her. She has a bit of an Avril L look to her. Thanks for uploading her. By any chance do you think you could upload that hunky guy sim model of yours as well? =)

Addicted to sims? Looking for a home away from Pleasantview, Strangetown, or Veronaville? Then stop on by and join the party!

http://groups.myspace.com/Sims2NightLife
Test Subject
#7 Old 21st Mar 2007 at 8:35 PM
o_O Thank you, I saw this sim on your other post and I thought she was soooo pretty, thank you for letting her be downloadable (=^.^=)
Test Subject
#8 Old 22nd Mar 2007 at 1:24 AM
She so pretty as an Adult
I put her as a tolder and she kinda came out all mess up,
she isn't a good looking tolder
Must of the beutiful Adult sims weren't good looking tolders v.v
Test Subject
#9 Old 22nd Mar 2007 at 5:16 PM
haha thats so true about beautiful adults being ugly toddlers. i had a couple have twins and both the toddlers were hideous and i was like "oh for the love of--" then they grew up and were the most attractive sims in the neighborhood.

unfortunately i can't download this model cause i don't have seasons, and i'm on a mac so i can't download clean installer. i've wanted her since i first saw her. any suggestions??
Test Subject
#10 Old 22nd Mar 2007 at 6:17 PM
This is kinda creepy.. You made a Sim of me! My names Caitlin and I have red hair just like that. :P

Very cool. I'm downloading her now.
Test Subject
#11 Old 24th Mar 2007 at 7:58 PM
thanks alot! i just love her! im glad you uploaded her, she is great
Test Subject
#12 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 2:21 PM
Thankyou so much for uploading this sim! I was waiting for her to be uploaded! Thankyou again! i am gonna name her Caitlin =)
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 1:12 PM
awesome hair but the face just screams Hillary Duff to me.

i love kingdom hearts!
And Riku says:the dark side does not have cookies!!!So stay on the light side theres loads of 'em!
Test Subject
#14 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 6:47 AM
Heehee! Nice sim, and she has the same name as me! (Although mine is spelled Caitlin)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 16th Jan 2011 at 6:03 PM
Very beautiful and i really like her hair!
Top Secret Researcher
#16 Old 22nd Apr 2019 at 3:49 AM
Nice sim but I don't see her hair on the link you provided lol

Omnia - Fantasy / Mythological / Medieval Hood
Ephemera MoreColorful - SimpleSkin Recolors