Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ugly Kid Joe and his vampire brother

by ascarion Posted 14th Apr 2007 at 10:06 PM - Updated 10th Oct 2008 at 10:02 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 6:08 AM
yes! i am first... it is cool, but im from mexico, i havent see that movie or i dont know what it is... but thx, it is cool
Field Researcher
#3 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 6:38 AM
Awww!! those plaid and leopard pants are just adorable!
Thanks!

...they call us walking corpses;
unholy living dead...

-------------

Leather, Spikes, Studs and Patches - Corinne's Creations
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 8:45 AM
Default Hello to Mexico!!!
Quote: Originally posted by akire_tremo
yes! i am first... it is cool, but im from mexico, i havent see that movie or i dont know what it is... but thx, it is cool

"Ugly Kid Joe" is not a movie, but the name of an American (hard)rock-band. The members parted 10 years ago, but I guess they are still well known round the world.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ugly_Kid_Joe
I did the shirt not only as a tribute to this band but because I thought it to be a nice ambiguity when a KID wears a shirt with "Ugly Kid Joe" on it!

Life is a lemon and I want my money back!
Cu, Ascarion
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 1:24 PM
Gonna have to stop coming to your boards, but... do you think you can make an adult/young adult version of the 'punky leopard-tartan-jeans'?

I don't have very many kids in my game.

Please do not take my avatar.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 7:23 PM
Hi freshgrave! (oh my, what a name!!!!!!)
Just a little patience, please! These trousers do exist already!!! (It had been vice versa: I made a small version for our kids...) I will upload it as soon as possible!
So til soon!

Cu, Ascarion
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 12:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ascarion
"Ugly Kid Joe" is not a movie, but the name of an American (hard)rock-band. The members parted 10 years ago, but I guess they are still well known round the world.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ugly_Kid_Joe
I did the shirt not only as a tribute to this band but because I thought it to be a nice ambiguity when a KID wears a shirt with "Ugly Kid Joe" on it!

oh, srry, hehe. i didnt know that... i never heard of them in my entire life
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 6:38 AM
I know, I know. lol If I keep asking for something every time I comment... well, you'll stop uploading things!

Take your time, by all means. I can wait for 'em.

Please do not take my avatar.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 17th Apr 2007 at 12:47 AM
Default Oh my, you're sooo young!!!
Quote: Originally posted by akire_tremo
oh, srry, hehe. i didnt know that... i never heard of them in my entire life

... you've been three years old when these guys decided to part!!! so I can understand that you never heard of them. But maybe you know the song "cats in the cradle" when you'll hear it. It had been their absolute no. 1 hit. And if not... no matter. I'm much older than u and still don't know everything!!! I guess all of us would need some updates sometimes... cu!

Cu, Ascarion
Inventor
#10 Old 21st May 2007 at 8:27 PM
I love the song 'cats in the cradle'. I was singing it yesterday. In fact, I think I heard it in that movie Shrek, but I can't remember.
Anyway, these outfits are wicked.

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Field Researcher
#11 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 9:04 AM
the baby alien now looks like his father :3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 28th Sep 2012 at 10:06 PM
Cats in the Cradle was sung on 'family guy' by a bunch of trees. I think it wasn't the Ugly Kid Joe, though. Who else did that song? Harry Chapin? No. Yes. Wait? Yeah. Hmm.
Thanks for these both, they rock. :D