Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

American Way™ 89

by larsson1970 Posted 19th May 2007 at 8:18 PM - Updated 24th Feb 2009 at 1:56 PM by larsson1970

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 20th May 2007 at 2:30 AM
great lot!! thank you so much!
Test Subject
#3 Old 20th May 2007 at 3:04 AM
You did a great job of translating real floor plans into the sims. I do the same thing, but not as well as you did here. Thanks and consider making more modern houses!
Alchemist
#4 Old 20th May 2007 at 12:39 PM
Fantastic!
Test Subject
#5 Old 20th May 2007 at 1:07 PM
I just wanted to say thank you. I have almost every single one of your houses...even though sometimes the roof isn't closing up properly (whysoever) I love your houses so much. Thank you.
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 1:13 PM
May thanks
A big thank to all people who have given comment, thank or have downloaded this building.

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Field Researcher
#7 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 3:06 PM
This turned out really nice! Thank you!

--green

It's a neighborhood legacy
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 1st Aug 2007 at 7:40 AM
Default July Thanks
Quote: Originally posted by greeneyedsims
This turned out really nice! Thank you!

--green

Thank you so much (for comment, thanks and download)!

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR