Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

2 Realistic Snake Body Retextures! [Match Enayla's "Pixie Serpant" Skintone] Adults

by sunken-woglinde Posted 20th May 2007 at 4:13 AM - Updated 20th May 2007 at 3:04 PM by sunken-woglinde

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 20th May 2007 at 7:57 AM Last edited by badocter : 20th May 2007 at 9:17 AM.
Excellent!!! You have certainly taken the pixie serpent to the next level. BTW, the hair recolour in your other post is great too.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 20th May 2007 at 10:46 AM
simply gorgeous!thanx
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 20th May 2007 at 11:59 AM
Oh Yeah!! I was hoping for these!! You did a beautiful job!!! Thanks so much!!
By the way, I love your new avatar pic!! Hee Hee :^)
Alchemist
#5 Old 20th May 2007 at 11:59 AM
You´ve made my day! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 20th May 2007 at 2:16 PM
Wicked awsome, sorry about the warping at the waist but right now thats being fixed. Anyway, i noticed you said "her" lol, im a guy ^_^. Again, they look great. Thanx!

"When we view something contrary to custom we assign it a monstrous quality. We infer based on that something's lack of ordinariness that it is disgusting or somehow linked to something inhumane, in some cases one might say uncivilized." ~ Lady GaGa
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 20th May 2007 at 3:03 PM
Oh, gosh, sorry; I think that slipped. I knew you were a guy, I must have just been really tired...so sorry!
Don't worry about the warping; it didn't bother me that much, it just made me have to think about the texture a little more than slapping a random image on. xD But, fixed versions will be great; I'll recolor those, too. =D

But, thank you very much, guys! I'm glad that you like them! =D

And haha, Thank you Go Go Glamour Girl. I love your She-Ra Sims, and for some reason your Catra mask worked perfectly on my new model. ^^

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Instructor
#8 Old 20th May 2007 at 4:05 PM
Very very pretty

Hey, wanna get rid of the PaySites once and for all?

Wanna join the Animal Army?
Give me credit and you can include/default/whatever my stuff - No Paysites!
- I always use skins from Enayla
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 21st May 2007 at 2:40 PM Last edited by soul_rune1984 : 21st May 2007 at 3:42 PM.
I love these but for some reason I can't download the male snake body , either my rar program is being stubourn or your file may be corrupt. I'll try again later. Oh by the way, thanx again these are lovely.

"We'll creep together you and I, for I know where all the small friends are..."-Ramona A. Stone(David Bowie)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#10 Old 23rd May 2007 at 8:17 PM
You're welcome! I'm glad that you like it. =)
I don't think that the file is corrupt. I don't see why it would be; maybe your rar download canceled halfway through(happens to me all the time).

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Test Subject
#11 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 1:11 AM
thank you so much! I loved wicked sims original snake bodies but they'd only show up in my CAS because I only have the base game and not pets ;..; But ironically...these two show up fine in-game lol can't wait for the same skins for the toddlers up so they can have adorable little slithering children XD
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 17th Dec 2007 at 4:15 PM
hmm, again im not seeing your recolour in game as same with your gorgon hair recolours.. which is such a shame as i had realli good ideas with these
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 11:56 PM
Could you make a teen recolor of this? Then I could have a family.

Everyone has a weakness, everyone dies, and everyone passes out after getting hit with a steel bat.
C.Rod
Test Subject
#14 Old 28th Jan 2009 at 8:52 PM
Beautiful but I'm sure the name is Scylla. Beautiful.
#15 Old 29th Aug 2009 at 2:57 AM
Default can you change the file format to zip?
like the tittle, i don't know why but when i download things with the rar file setting it doesn't recognize it, so can you change it to zip? i really would like your lovely mesh for a couple of my sims.
Test Subject
#16 Old 8th Oct 2009 at 9:06 PM
Very nice, have you done one with in the colors you've used in the hairs that are a brown color?
Test Subject
#17 Old 17th Mar 2012 at 1:53 AM
Ohhh man, this is awesome and exactly what I'm looking for! But I need it for Sims 3...

I guess my search continues...
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 28th May 2012 at 12:15 PM
thank you so much! your awesome recolor it made it possible for me to use Wicked_sims' beautiful snake mesh (sadly it demanded pets EP) - even without pets i haven't installed yet! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 12th Sep 2016 at 12:28 PM
Thanks
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 19th Feb 2020 at 1:10 AM
I really like this! Please, could you retexture the male teen in the same way?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 19th Jan 2023 at 4:20 AM
brazilian thanks for the mod , it would be nice if there were
more mods of the sim 2 , but never but there was an update