Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fantasy TreeHouse For Your Prosperous WoodElf Ladies - VanimeldaEke

by perdita_x_dream Posted 22nd May 2007 at 2:42 AM - Updated 1st Jun 2007 at 12:13 AM by perdita_x_dream

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 22nd May 2007 at 6:44 AM
Amazing

Thank you

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Test Subject
#3 Old 22nd May 2007 at 8:48 AM
this is so cool

I have removed all my uploads from MTS2, and will never upload anything again.

Visit my site for my creations: http://avhomedesigns.freeforums.org
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 22nd May 2007 at 1:04 PM
Likeeeee it;*
Thank u^^

*Make some noise people* *SchranZ and t3cHno*
Instructor
#5 Old 22nd May 2007 at 1:06 PM
Really neat lot, thank you and great job!

Please do not upload any of my lots to the exchange, or any other site.
If you would like to see more of my lots click here.
Alchemist
#6 Old 22nd May 2007 at 1:18 PM
It is so wonderful, a great place for all secretly elves! Thanks!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 22nd May 2007 at 3:54 PM
Wow that's really nice. I wonder how sims hold up with the Season EP... >=D

Love it.

~* Midsummer's Night Dream *~
One will turn, one will fight, the other will die
A new Action/Adventure,Mystery,SciFi/Fantasy story on my Simpage.
Username-- KaikouChick013
Look me up! ^^
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 22nd May 2007 at 6:46 PM
Oooh, very nicely done! Kaikuo has a point, though. But if you download transparent floor tiles and place them over the levels, it should be ok. You'll just have a floating layer of snow every winter. o.0

Anyway, really nice lot!

"Blood is thicker than water, meaning you should be nice to your relatives. But custard is thicker than blood. This meaning you should be nice to trifles?"
- Eddie Izzard
Test Subject
#9 Old 22nd May 2007 at 6:56 PM
It's beautiful!!!

~+~Little Gothic Lolita Geek~+~

-DJ Bloody Crumpet's Tribute to the Goddesses: Tuesdays, 5-7 pm EST-

{Little Jessi's a DJ!}
Test Subject
#10 Old 22nd May 2007 at 7:11 PM
Awesome!!! That's so creative!! I really like it!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 22nd May 2007 at 7:15 PM Last edited by perdita_x_dream : 22nd May 2007 at 8:14 PM.
Kaikuo and courtney, you are right.. Though I would have to use Numenors glass walls as well as see through tiles, and it would be a lot of work.. The first one of these outdoor elven lots I made long before Seasons was out, and now I just continued.. I would recommend that you either make the whole neihgbourhood have no winters, or that you install a hack to prevent the sims from freezing: I have incidentally found one here:

http://www.simwardrobe.com/ > Sims 2 > Fixes > SW-NoRandomBurstingIntoFlames !

According to these discussions it will stop your sims from bursting into flames when hot and freezing when out in the snow! http://www.sims2community.com/forum...ead.php?t=38145

The minds power over itself is great, what you make of things is what they become, change your thought and you change the world as you percieve it...
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 22nd May 2007 at 10:27 PM
Thats beautiful
I probably won't play it because of the seasons issue....but I wanna copy for my game anyways
Instructor
#13 Old 22nd May 2007 at 11:38 PM
Interesting idea, very nice, thank you

Please do not re-upload my houses or Sims anywhere, even if it is just refurnished.

Thank you for your consideration.
Forum Resident
#14 Old 24th May 2007 at 3:21 PM
This is very creative, it really looks like it is built in the trees. Great job!

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Test Subject
#15 Old 31st May 2007 at 11:33 PM
Hey i have a problem i currently only have the university and nightlife ep and that is all it says you need but everytime i go to place this the game crashes anyone know why
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 12:12 AM
Perhaps it needs Seasons too, I have not found anything that states that a lot built with Seasons require Seasons and I still can't find anything when I search around.. If you do, please tell me.. I'll change the requirements..

The minds power over itself is great, what you make of things is what they become, change your thought and you change the world as you percieve it...
Test Subject
#17 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 12:41 AM
Yeah has anyone else had this problem see above because this lot looks so cool and i really wanna play it but i cant if anyone has any info it would be greatly apreciated
Test Subject
#18 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 12:22 PM
It's fabulous! This should be featured
Instructor
#19 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 3:52 AM
Awesome! Thx.
Test Subject
#20 Old 25th Dec 2008 at 5:10 PM
THis should be a featured upload! Oh well, at least you're lucky to get it uploaded. All my stuff is too bad.
Thanks XX

"I lay in the cold crypt, waiting, waiting......my heartbeat slowed and terror engulfed me........I waited for Death"

"But he never came, and I am alive "
Test Subject
#21 Old 30th May 2009 at 4:50 PM
so cute =)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 5th Aug 2012 at 6:39 PM
i've never made a comment until now - INCREDIBLE! just what i was looking for for my self sim : D
Test Subject
#23 Old 16th Feb 2013 at 8:00 PM
Default invisible stairs
dear Perdita,

My computer had crashed, now all is working again and lucky for me I found many of my favourite downloads back.
Your tree-house is one of them.

Only 1 thing missing, the invisible stairs.
The Eddy you referred to, does not exist any more, is there any other way you can upload the invisible stairs?
I tried to find tutorials to make one myself, but I did not succeed.

Hope you can help out.