Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Krampft Industries "Value" Completer Set

by MsBarrows Posted 1st Jun 2007 at 3:35 AM - Updated 14th Oct 2008 at 5:38 PM by -Maylin-

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 4:55 AM
Nice idea, nice mesh, neutral, but still lovely details like the drawer! I'll download it and see if it becomes an item I'll often use! It has the potential to become one! Thanks!

Just a thought: Is this base game compatible? I'm not asking for myself, but the 3-tile table comes with Uni and maybe some users without Uni won't have the 3-tile table in their game. Or is it possible to make tables any size?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 5:57 AM Last edited by MsBarrows : 1st Jun 2007 at 9:13 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by MrsSmellymaus
Just a thought: Is this base game compatible? I'm not asking for myself, but the 3-tile table comes with Uni

It should be base game compatible, it's cloned off the 3-tile "Manor House Paree" table that came with the original game, not off of the "Myne Cafeteria" one from Uni. When I was working on the set I had SimPE only loading the original game.

- /\/\sB -

Look! Something SHINY!
Soup from A to Z
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 6:30 AM
My poorer sims thank you!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 6:58 AM
Thanks MsBarrows for sharing your stuff! These look great!
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#6 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 8:41 AM
Oh, yay! I love your completer sets. Thank you.

"Evil genius is still genius." Asura NPC GW2
Field Researcher
#7 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 11:45 AM Last edited by mizmugs : 1st Jun 2007 at 12:50 PM.
I'll second JLonier. I love your completer sets. Just downloaded it and tried to install with Sims file maid 2, which usually works with rar and zip files. This time it said no files installed. Redownloaded and tried again. Can't install them. Got any suggestions.
Tried the Q-Express Installer. Yipee!!!! It worked. Thanks for your generosity. :lovestruc :D
Scholar
#8 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 2:16 PM
I love your completer sets thanks.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 4:04 PM
Yay! My Legacy Sims might have the possibility of sitting down to eat

When life gives you lemons, study them and write a book about all the things you can do with lemons and win an award. 'Cause awards are shiny.
Theorist
#10 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 7:27 PM
This is wonderful, one of those things I didn't know I needed until I saw it. Thank you!
Inventor
#11 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 5:14 AM
I love your work, I first saw your items on TSR. Very pretty choice of color, Thanks
Instructor
#12 Old 11th Jun 2008 at 12:23 AM
It really annoys me when there are items in the game that doesn't match with anything! What is Maxis/EA thinking? -__-'

Anyways, this is a mind saver (was about to get insane). Thanks a lot!
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#13 Old 26th Oct 2009 at 8:19 PM
This is great! To be a completely "completer" set though we need an island counter! I'm still at a loss why there are some counters without matching islands.
Test Subject
#14 Old 15th Mar 2011 at 7:05 AM
Loving it. It irks me that there were no maxis matching sets. Thank you.