Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Isis and the Black Pharaoh

by alexasrosa Posted 21st Jun 2007 at 7:57 PM - Updated 10th Jun 2008 at 11:30 AM by alexasrosa

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
#2 Old 24th Jun 2007 at 5:32 AM
AWESOME!!!THank you for creating.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 24th Jun 2007 at 6:04 AM
Cool! I LOVE Egyptian stuff!
Thank you x
Test Subject
#4 Old 24th Jun 2007 at 6:22 AM
Fan-freaking-tastic!!! Thanks for sharing your awesome work!!

"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." -Stephen Hawking
Alchemist
#5 Old 24th Jun 2007 at 7:55 AM
Fantastic! love the egyptian stuff, yours in particular. Thank you and ciao.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 24th Jun 2007 at 8:12 AM
Scholar
#7 Old 24th Jun 2007 at 10:42 AM
Wow. That is very very well done :D
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 24th Jun 2007 at 10:46 AM
wow good work...Thank you so much

"la alegría y la tristeza son inseparables" K.Gibran
Field Researcher
#9 Old 24th Jun 2007 at 11:16 AM
Woah, amazing! Thank you very much !
Forum Resident
#10 Old 24th Jun 2007 at 1:50 PM
Super and amazing look of this egypian stuff!! Thank you for sharing!
hexameter
Theorist
#11 Old 24th Jun 2007 at 4:25 PM
Absolutely gorgeous! Thank you!
Test Subject
#12 Old 24th Jun 2007 at 7:53 PM
these are lovely and very egyptian. i really like the detailing of the beadwork. in answer to your question, no, we are not tired of your wonderful egyptian downloads! and also, if there was some egyptian for the bodybuilder mesh that would be nice too. thanks for sharing your astonishing talents. xxxooo
Field Researcher
#13 Old 24th Jun 2007 at 9:11 PM
Egyptian fan here as well. :*)

~JJ~
Looking for a forum to host your creations? Let's talk. PM me or email me from my site below.

Check out Lucentsims :*) And our forums.
Test Subject
#14 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 1:44 PM
I recently became obsessed with Egyptians - especially Queen Nefertiti and your beautiful Egyptian skins have let me re-create the era in my game. Thank you so much and please make more! Hehe!
Banned
#15 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 1:01 PM Last edited by bizi : 1st Sep 2007 at 2:10 PM. Reason: I just got it
Wow, how could I miss this??? That looks wonderful, thank you for these phantastic recolors!!!
It's fabulous, I just created an Egypt-themed Nightclub named Osiris and it would be so nice to see the stuff wear these outfits. Unfortunately I'm unable to find the mesh over by simsconnection, did they re-organize their side? There is no page 18 either by hairstyles, or am I just to stupid?

O.K., I just found out, the hair is called "modern day romanov" ...
Instructor
#16 Old 21st May 2008 at 7:43 PM
I can't find the hair mesh at that site (Sim Connection) either...any ideas where I can find it so I can download this sim?
Zen

www.crystalgecko.co.uk

Never wake a sleeping Dragon...for you are small and crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
Test Subject
#17 Old 8th Jun 2008 at 12:52 PM
I downloaded this set ages ago, but recently ive gotten a new laptop and im downloading everything again.
I loved this set SO much, i came back to get it for the second time...

But the ''Modern Day Romanov'' mesh isnt on their site any more. Do you know where i might get it again?

Thanks so much for this beautiful set. x

I AM A CREAM-PUFF
Test Subject
#18 Old 8th Jun 2008 at 12:52 PM
I downloaded this set ages ago, but recently ive gotten a new laptop and im downloading everything again.
I loved this set SO much, i came back to get it for the second time...

But the ''Modern Day Romanov'' mesh isnt on their site any more. Do you know where i might get it again?

Thanks so much for this beautiful set. x

I AM A CREAM-PUFF
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 11th Aug 2008 at 12:56 PM
Ahhh!!!! I love it! *hugs the dress* Le magnifique!

~†~Come to the Dark Side...we have pretty men.~†~
Test Subject
#20 Old 31st Oct 2008 at 3:04 PM Last edited by maximumridelovr : 31st Oct 2008 at 3:08 PM. Reason: found the mesh
ok, am i just stupid or something? i can't find the hair mesh, and i absolutely love this! it's a must have!!!! please help!

ok, i see you have the mesh in your downloads! ha ha!
Test Subject
#21 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 4:24 AM
I can't find the mesh for the hair on that site either.
Test Subject
#22 Old 27th Sep 2010 at 10:50 PM
I'd also love this set, but the site for the hair mesh is gone... Anyone know where to download it now?
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 2nd Nov 2010 at 4:22 PM
umm... hello people she added the hair mesh for isis in the download... all you had to do was look!! but thanks alexarosa, these are fantasic!!!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#24 Old 23rd Jan 2011 at 1:02 AM
great sims I can't want to see them in the game
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 8th Apr 2012 at 3:08 AM
thanks ,that's beautiful!
Page 1 of 2