Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lotus Heart Set

by rmschoon Posted 26th Jun 2007 at 1:29 PM - Updated 27th Jun 2007 at 1:50 PM by rmschoon : Added Photos

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 1:15 PM
These are gorgeous. You make such wonderful floors. I really appreciate that you make these classic tiles in a full range of 'sizes'. It never ceases to amaze me how different the looks can be with each size.

Retired from the Sims world. Please continue to enjoy my creations. Thank you to everyone who helped -- by either giving me the tools and knowledge to create or by encouraging me & downloading my creations. The Sims community is the BEST!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 1:33 PM
I'm glad to hear you like them bluetexasbonnie. I personally like to have the freedom to use the same pattern in different sizes and locations and try to make my objects work in the same way. Thanks for all the nice comments, I really do read them, and I appreciate them too!

Valui ad satanam in computatrum meum invocandum

Simmer Romanus2 - My Yahoo! Group

Requests of Roman items taken. My NON-adult items are FREE to use, as long as they remain FREE! (NO PAY SITES!) I'd appreciate a link back, or a mention, but it's not needed. :D
Test Subject
#4 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 4:27 PM
Very lovely set of floors! Nice colors. I could use these, thank you!!

Take me To Your Leader!
Mad Poster
#5 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 5:12 PM
Nice complete set....
thanks rmshoon

Lolipop...are you a member of the black cats academy ?

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 7:23 PM
Exactly what I've been looking for.

( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!

DO NOT under any circumstances upload any of my lots to the exchange!