Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[Monstrum&Fata] Gothic Facial Tattoos~!

by ~Yuki~ Posted 3rd Jul 2007 at 4:53 PM - Updated 19th Jul 2007 at 5:46 AM by ~Yuki~

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 7:10 PM
These are so fantastic! I'm honestly not crazy about the black line thingy in the middle, but the pictures are great so that detail can be over looked ;-) Wonderful job and thanks again for more facial tattoos!
Test Subject
#3 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 7:35 PM
The magazine thing is quite cool, and those tattoos are deadly! I'd love to see more.
Test Subject
#4 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 7:59 PM
It'd look more a magazine scan if you did something with the edges. They should be uneven and curved if it's not being held down entirely flat (judging by the shadow).

Anyway, thanks for the tattoos.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 3rd Jul 2007 at 10:57 PM
Great job! I'll download these, I love them,love your stuff too.
Inventor
#6 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 12:05 AM
These facial tattoos are really nice. I've been using them on almost all of my sims.
As for the pictures, the black line didn't mess it up, but maybe it could have been better. And if you have a 3D creator or picture editor, you might have been able to add something to make the pics look more like a magazine.

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 3:34 AM
Gorgeous! It's just what I needed :3
Test Subject
#8 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 5:50 AM
I really like the idea you had going with the magazine pics. Very, very creative and a nice touch!

Though, I have to kind of agree with the other posters -- perhaps adding a darker, smaller line or something instead? Or, like other people, said, something with the outside edges.

But it really looks great and I wouldn't worry about it. It was a very cool and interesting idea -- most creators don't go that far! Awesome job. ^_^

Oh, and the tattoos look beautiful. You drew those yourself? Wow... You're really talented. Thanks so much for sharing!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 8:46 AM
hey! those look very artistic, nice work!

just one thing: it´s extremely rare to use the word "monstrum" as monster in German. we tend to say monster as well. its more common that was the "wise-guy" - comment for today! haha
Scholar
#10 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 11:10 AM
Love them!Thank you very much
Field Researcher
#11 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 1:53 PM
Wow, great work! Truly awesome, and my Simmies will love them
Field Researcher
#12 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 11:10 AM
pretty! thank you
i like the magazine touch too if you have Gimp (which i use but photoshop or whatever should have it to) there is a tool to add drop shadows. you should try applying that to give it a more 3d look. just a suggestion though
Test Subject
#13 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 5:06 PM
Ummm.... hello.

I've gots a problem. Do these go in the downloads folder, just like all my other downloads?Because these aren't showing up, and I REALLY need them. They're just too beautiful. I put the file in my Downloads folder, but I can't find them anywhere!

But anyway... really good job on drawing the tattoos, and I like the pics! Just a little with the edges, like everyone says... but still a really cool idea!

*stares at tattoos, drooling*
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 17th Jul 2007 at 9:06 AM
Panda-san

Yes, these tats do. Please redownload them or put them in SavedSims folder, I'm not sure these wayouts might work or not.

happy simming

Withered Rose... Frozen Violet... Scarlet Secret Garden...

Visit my SIMS-blog here >> Yuki no SIMS2
Test Subject
#15 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 8:04 PM
Okay, thank you!! I'll see if that works!
Test Subject
#16 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 12:55 AM
These are so pretty! You must have put a lot of work into them!
Instructor
#17 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 5:40 AM
Very pretty.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 5:58 AM
Ahh! It's very beautiful. I'm so thank you.
#19 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 7:25 PM
::nab::

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 8:54 PM
These are soooo AWESOME!!!! GREAT JOB!!! :D