Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Updated -Toddler Sink New Mesh - Toddler Learn Cleaning

by rebecah Posted 8th Jul 2007 at 3:28 PM - Updated 2nd Sep 2011 at 2:56 PM by rebecah : Updated animation sequence - added no ep version

42 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 41 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 3:46 PM
This is adorable thank you!!!

Also keep paysites free by supporting PSMBD!
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/
Instructor
#3 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 4:21 PM
lol so funny. thanks

Visit Sims 2 World sometimes if you like.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 4:34 PM
very cute! thanks

*waves hi*
Test Subject
#5 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 6:04 PM
The animation looks similar to the toddler playing in the toilet.
Scholar
#6 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 6:20 PM
Interesting idea. Thank you Rebecah.

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 6:48 PM
Hi... I've been wanting to run a lot with just toddlers and kids (a play yard where the kids move out when they reach teenhood) and this solves the problem of toddler stinky very satisfactorily. You rock!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 7:55 PM
Oh, I'm so BUMMED OUT! You must need Pets to run this. (I have only the basic set.) It crashes my Sims. I really wanted this. I love the tricycle and the toddler mirror, and the time out chair. I think you did some of those, the tricycle at least. If you ever figure out how to make it work without EP I'll be thrilled.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 8:38 PM
This is soooooo cute. I can't wait to I have my files sorted again and can start adding the new stuff I've collected. You have some really cool items. Those are cute toddlers in there, too.
Alchemist
#10 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 9:43 PM
At the moment I can`t see the picture, but I´ll download blind, this idea sounds superb!
Thank you rebecah!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 10:58 PM
OMG this is so cool! I love your stuff and thank you for using my outfit. ^_^

Crazzy for The Sims 2!!! Woo Haa Hee!!! Told you...
Test Subject
#12 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 11:27 PM
This is wonderful, thanks!

[CENTER]I have one terrible vice: I am unpardonably ambitious and egotistic.
-Dostoyevsky
Scholar
Original Poster
#13 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 11:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sassy Cat
OMG this is so cool! I love your stuff and thank you for using my outfit. ^_^

I love you outfits Sassy Cat, sorry I forgot to mention it in the actual post. You do lovely work!
Instructor
#14 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 5:29 PM
I don't have Pets, but I have Uni, NL, Seasons, and messy toddlers! I'll download and test for you.

Contemplating making Golden Sun stuff for TS2.
Scholar
Original Poster
#15 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 6:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Proxian_girl
I don't have Pets, but I have Uni, NL, Seasons, and messy toddlers! I'll download and test for you.

Thanks very much!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 10:22 AM
what a great idea!

(my ramaswamis had twin boys the first time around. the girls are probably cuter;^)
Scholar
Original Poster
#17 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 5:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by onespiceybbw
what a great idea!

(my ramaswamis had twin boys the first time around. the girls are probably cuter;^)

Mine had boys for their first borns too. Actually the girls are their 3 set of twins.
Instructor
#18 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 2:31 AM
Worked just fine in my game-- and good thing! One of a recent set of twins has 10 points of neatness! Hopefully this will keep him out of the toilet!

Contemplating making Golden Sun stuff for TS2.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 12th Jul 2007 at 12:49 AM
this is cute (it's so tiny!) but does everyone's toddlers kind of "pop" out from the sink and stagger back to it? is this a location problem or because mhe toddlers in question haven't been taught to walk yet?
Scholar
Original Poster
#20 Old 12th Jul 2007 at 3:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by onespiceybbw
this is cute (it's so tiny!) but does everyone's toddlers kind of "pop" out from the sink and stagger back to it? is this a location problem or because mhe toddlers in question haven't been taught to walk yet?

It isn't their ability tho walk that does this it's the animation.
Field Researcher
#21 Old 12th Jul 2007 at 10:33 AM
This is such a good idea, I've always thought the toddlers play in the toilet was disgusting and an awful idea. You have taken that and turned it into something adorable! With the new seasons actions for children, along with the new outfits, my simmies are having many more kids.

Thanks for this, I always make a point of thanking creators who have come up with ideas that improve my game. No one mandates that anyone do this, it is a gift to the community. :D

boolprop iqtestingenabled true
Field Researcher
#22 Old 12th Jul 2007 at 10:52 PM
Raises fun and hygiene? YES!! Less for my poor worn out sims to cope with, they've already got their hands full with always feeding them (very active!) Giving them a chance to earn cleaning points is a great idea too, one less skill to play catch-up on when they're children Thank you!!

Please don't PM/IM me with requests
Field Researcher
#23 Old 14th Jul 2007 at 8:14 PM
Am I the only one who had this crash the game? Maybe something else, I don't know what, is clashing with this. Again, I have no EP at all.... Anyway I took it out and put it back in three times hoping it would turn out to be something else, as I really was excited about this.

Thanks for doing it, either way.
Scholar
Original Poster
#24 Old 14th Jul 2007 at 9:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Silky-M
Am I the only one who had this crash the game? Maybe something else, I don't know what, is clashing with this. Again, I have no EP at all.... Anyway I took it out and put it back in three times hoping it would turn out to be something else, as I really was excited about this.

Thanks for doing it, either way.

You would need the no ep version. The first version requires Pets.
Field Researcher
#25 Old 15th Jul 2007 at 9:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rebecah
You would need the no ep version. The first version requires Pets.

Oh, I am so happy! I didn't see the no-ep version. Now I've got it. Haha, I was expecting big puddles to mop up like the toilet play causes. My 15 year old IRL can't wash his hands without causing puddles around the sink. LOL. You're great, thanks so much for taking the time to point out my silly mistake. Works great.
Page 1 of 2