Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Geisha Tats/Tattood skintone

by Nymphy Posted 13th Jul 2007 at 5:34 PM - Updated 15th Sep 2008 at 10:52 AM by xnymphetaminex

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts
Alchemist
#2 Old 15th Jul 2007 at 2:46 AM
Most beautiful japanese tattoos I ever seen in a sim skintone.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Test Subject
#3 Old 15th Jul 2007 at 4:26 AM
Beautiful! Nice job. Where did you get the great hair?
Test Subject
#4 Old 15th Jul 2007 at 8:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pfish
Most beautiful japanese tattoos I ever seen in a sim skintone.

Most beautiful tattoos I ever seen in a sim skintone!!

You REALLY did a great job!! Thank you SO much for this skintone. I want more of them....

Indy
Test Subject
#5 Old 15th Jul 2007 at 1:50 PM Last edited by night_crawler71 : 15th Jul 2007 at 1:51 PM. Reason: Bleedin' typos!
Hey,nice tats,Nymphy!
I love the geisha stuff,so I'll be taking these *joink!*

Crux
Test Subject
#6 Old 15th Jul 2007 at 3:25 PM
Luv your work, whats chance of you doing your great tats with the body overlay that Moraque has released?
Field Researcher
#7 Old 15th Jul 2007 at 6:13 PM
Oh wow! These are amazing! I especially love the crow - kinda reminds me of my own tattoo.

is it can be sims tiem now plees?
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 11:50 AM
Thank you all so much for you lovely comments! And for all of those who clicked 'thanks'. It really does mean a lot to me to hear positive feedback and responses

Quote: Originally posted by hothnogg
Luv your work, whats chance of you doing your great tats with the body overlay that Moraque has released?

Ah I adore that tattoo overlay mod, but unfortunately it requires the Seasons EP which my laptop does not have the compacity to run. So, what I will do, is add a note/change my policy that allows people to, with permission, edit my tats for the overlay
Scholar
#9 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 12:35 PM
This is such a beautiful skin, for my sims. Unfortunately, I can't get a tattoo myself as I have a skin disease. So thanks!
Test Subject
#10 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 9:33 PM
Very coo!

~PlaidjellO~
Field Researcher
#11 Old 30th Aug 2007 at 8:21 PM
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 21st Sep 2007 at 2:40 AM
Fantastic! But it appears the file is corrupt. :[
Scholar
Original Poster
#13 Old 21st Sep 2007 at 6:24 PM
Harajuku - it works fine for me =/ Hmm it may be the server, in which case try again later

OR

Download here http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=52005
Test Subject
#14 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 6:26 PM
where did you get her lovely undies?

MySpace

You do know, that if you type in 'boolprop testingCheatesenabled true' in create a family, then when you play your sims, you can max or deplete the motives (and some other stuff, like skills) all you want!
Scholar
Original Poster
#15 Old 26th Sep 2007 at 12:18 PM
Sekhmet99, by Confide, can be found in the booty. See link in my sig
Test Subject
#16 Old 22nd Sep 2008 at 4:09 AM
I really like this tattoo, but I'm wanting to find out if that is a part of the tatt on her face or if there is just special make-up on the model. If someone could let me know, thanks!