Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tasty Tins o' Beverage - Soda, Beer, V8 (Non-Default, 9 Flavours)

by fanseelamb Posted 19th Jul 2007 at 2:34 AM - Updated 14th Mar 2014 at 4:15 AM by fanseelamb : adding "related pages"

61 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 53 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 2:48 AM
Thank You, I have used your other set from the day you made it. This set is going to be fantastic, being able to store them and sell them.
You are wonderful for creating them and allowing us to use your great creations.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 2:50 AM Last edited by KellieKellieyme : 19th Jul 2007 at 3:00 AM.
These are absolutly fantastic! I'm so glad these are not default so that now we'll be able to have them all ;-) Great job and thank you so very much!
Instructor
#4 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 2:52 AM
These are awesome! I've wanted this since you made the first set. :D

- Bre (Buckingham Alice)
Creating can take hours, days, or even weeks. Saying "thank you" only takes one click. :)
Instructor
#5 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 3:03 AM
Sooo cool, these are great! Thank you!! You're awesome!

Please do not re-upload my houses or Sims anywhere, even if it is just refurnished.

Thank you for your consideration.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 3:41 AM
Very Nice . Thanks
Test Subject
#7 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 4:19 AM
Omg I Love You!!!
Instructor
#8 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 4:45 AM
Nice!!
Now I'm thirsty....
LOL!!!!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 5:50 AM
Yummy. Thanks for these!~
Unsocialized Homeschooler
#10 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 6:15 AM
Oh cool! Thanks!
Test Subject
#11 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 6:23 AM
Woot,coke!heh heh
Mad Poster
#12 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 6:53 AM
I call the pepsi!!! nice job!

Edit: I'm drinking a pepsi now.

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 7:21 AM
Woooo, thanks for making these, I love it!!
Now just have to remember where I have put the default replacement...
Thanks again, Fanseelamb!
Test Subject
#14 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 7:52 AM
I like these a lot, and I especially like that these are not replacements. Thank you. Have you thought of adding energy drinks? I am not sure if those have been made yet.
Test Subject
#15 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 7:54 AM
In my sims game, I tried to make a Convenient store and was able to put the drinks on the ofb shelves, but it won't let me price them! It says that object is not priceable or something like that. Does it have to be the "serve drinks" or can it just be a single can?
Scholar
#16 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 8:15 AM
Wow! Budweiser. -Downloads-

EDIT: Thanks to my ignorance, I didn't know you could have all at the same time with this set! Thanks for updating your mod/hack, and not just rehash the code. Because frankly, my sims are having more wild college parties than ever!
Instructor
#17 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 8:39 AM
wow this is great! thanks!
Mad Poster
#18 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 8:45 AM
Awsome!!!! Thank you for these, simmies will be delighted.
Inventor
#19 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 9:28 AM
This is so cool! Thanks so much for sharing your time and work with us! :D

Visit my site: www.simkot.com
Test Subject
#20 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 10:08 AM
How can I drink this in the game??
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 3:40 PM
Hehe, I loved how you made it so the kids couldn't drink the beer. Can teens drink it? Maxis really has to put a stop to that. *shakes head and laughs* I love it! Can't wait for more. :D
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 5:26 PM
Darn... And I wanted my kids getting wasted on beer after doing their coloring book homework... :P
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#23 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 5:32 PM
missd735: You can only sell full serving platters, I don't think single cans or platters with missing servings will work. Also, make sure you're clicking the shelf and not the individual items.

carakamai: Teens can drink the beer. It's up to you to card 'em! Actually, the U.S. has the highest drinking age in the world. The legal drinking age in most countries is somewhere between 16-19.... it's 19 where I live. So realistically, teens sims should be able to drink it. This beer is quite light anyway, it won't get anyone drunk.

gondrong: First, transform yourself into a sim. Then get a friend or relative to put you in their game, click on the fridge, and let you "Have a Drink".

Thanks for all the nice comments everyone. I'm glad you like 'em!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 5:45 PM
Mmmh,wow,I LOVE this site,gosh! Man,first my story was a simple idea,an older brother and a younger sister going to LA for some reason the older brother had...then it went to the girl being punky and being played by my Simmywood teen star,Jenna Boulvard. NOW the older brother has an alchaholic problem...and the ideas all came from this site...except for the really sucky beginning one :P
But wow,wow,wow! And I love the extra touch of the child no beer thing...fantastic!

♥•♥☺Pippin☺♥•♥
Come see Pippin at http://www.pippin.7p.com/
Then email Pippin and Hannah at [email protected] !
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 6:07 PM
I'm not seeing these drinks anywhere in my game. I'm not finding it in the bar or the fridge. I have basegame only. Do I need an EP then?
Page 1 of 3