Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lavenham Starter **base game compatible, no CC**

by oph3lia Posted 29th Jul 2007 at 6:45 PM - Updated 30th Aug 2008 at 8:20 PM by oph3lia

4 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 10:37 PM
I like the small ones. The Lavenham Cottage is beautiful, but I really like the Ivy Cottage and this one. You've really captured the English country cottage. I'll be looking forward to more from you!

Imagine a world without hypothetical situations
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 1:51 AM
I have to agree with mac. These cottages are wonderful and I really love that they are small but have just enough space for a couple. I would love to see more like these.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 8:20 PM
I know that starter houses should be kept simple and small, but I can't help but think that this one could use some work on the landscaping. Varying the siding helps a bit too, since I think it looks too...pinstriped? xD As it is, I just think that this house is a bit too "boxy" and plain; it's not very eye-catching or unique. If you wanted to keep the house low-priced, my suggestion would be to leave it unfurnished and work on the exterior a bit more. :3
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 31st Jul 2007 at 12:24 AM
Well its boxy due to the tudor styling of the house, maybe I should've used more different types of tudor siding but I have a thing about that one lol. It's just meant to be a very simple house, with plenty of space inside and some simple gardening so it can be easily personalised. Thank you for your suggestions though, Starfish

Glad you like it mac and Beaglegirl