Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pacifica Modern (Furnished or Unfurnished)

by Sims2Lvr005 Posted 6th Aug 2007 at 7:47 AM - Updated 4th Mar 2009 at 6:26 AM by Sims2Lvr005

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 7th Aug 2007 at 2:02 PM
awesome lot!!I love your design,
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 7th Aug 2007 at 2:05 PM
A stunning house!! Well designed and just so beautiful like all your other lots! thank you

Bre

One Amazing story and a brilliant writer
Ravenous
A Vampire Legend
Written by tifftoff9
Scholar
#4 Old 7th Aug 2007 at 2:21 PM
WOW!!! Absolutely amazing! That looks really, really good! It's astonishing! This is just great! Awesome! Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this!

Keep up the great work! This home is just magnificant! No doubt about it. Thanks! :D
Field Researcher
#5 Old 7th Aug 2007 at 2:21 PM
Wow! I want to live in that house!! Great job!
Instructor
#6 Old 7th Aug 2007 at 4:20 PM
Absolutly stunning! I love it, especially the dock area, thank you Sims2Lvr!

Please do not upload any of my lots to the exchange, or any other site.
If you would like to see more of my lots click here.
Alchemist
#7 Old 7th Aug 2007 at 6:50 PM
Fantastic, I get green envy feelings... I´d like to live there! But thanks!
Test Subject
#8 Old 7th Aug 2007 at 7:06 PM
My movie star sim will enjoy this! Good design job!
Forum Resident
#9 Old 7th Aug 2007 at 8:06 PM
Wooohoooo!! I love it hon, thankyou sooooooo soooo much!!! It looks fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have the perfect Island neighborhood for this house!!!
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 7th Aug 2007 at 8:17 PM
Thanks everyone, I'm glad you like it.

This will be one of my last houses for a while because Sims isn't working very well anymore. It says Direct3D isn't available and sometimes has a blue screen that says nv4_disp is stuck in an infinite loop, both make the game crash. I've googled and tried to fix these more times then I'd like.

Don't worry these issues don't effect this house, it's a problem with my graphics card. But I hope it gets better soon....

Please do not re-upload my houses or Sims anywhere, even if it is just refurnished.

Thank you for your consideration.
Test Subject
#11 Old 7th Aug 2007 at 10:44 PM
Why do i get these?:
http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/...ntitled1al8.jpg
http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/...ntitled2uq9.jpg
http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/...ntitled3wh6.jpg
Having all expansions, CEP and the fact that it was all in a sims2pack. Where did i go wrong?
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 12:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tordenflesk
Why do i get these?:
http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/...ntitled1al8.jpg
http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/...ntitled2uq9.jpg
http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/...ntitled3wh6.jpg
Having all expansions, CEP and the fact that it was all in a sims2pack. Where did i go wrong?

Geez, those are pretty bad. But it looks like there is no problem with the actual house, it's the bushes and trees. The bushes look like they turned back into the trees they were cloned from. Maybe the bushes don't work correctly in your game, try deleting and redownloading the house. Also download the bushes HERE

I hope this solves your problem, that problem is a new one for me!

Allie

Please do not re-upload my houses or Sims anywhere, even if it is just refurnished.

Test Subject
#13 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 12:58 AM Last edited by Tordenflesk : 8th Aug 2007 at 1:08 AM.
For instance, with this house I've got a small wooden figure standing out in the water(Where the boat's supposed to be)

it looks like everything goes back to what they were cloned from, not only this house. Also I've got plenty of objects in my downloads-folder, but they won't show up in buy-mode. Looks like there's a deeper problem.
Is there a way to check for corrupt .packages?
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 1:09 AM
WOW!!! This breathtakingly beautiful! I love the decor and those windows!
Just georgeous. I myself absolutely love moderns.
Thanks!!
Test Subject
#15 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 4:04 AM Last edited by catdevotee : 8th Aug 2007 at 4:13 AM. Reason: new info
I dl'd the house with no problem, but I'm unable to install it. I get the "unexpected end of archive" message, even using Clean Installer. Any idea what the problem might be?

OK, it must have gotten corrupted during download - I deleted it, re-dl'd it, and it installed without a problem! Yay! I'm looking forward to moving my lucky sim into his new home!
Instructor
Original Poster
#16 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 4:09 AM Last edited by Sims2Lvr005 : 8th Aug 2007 at 5:31 AM.
I just answered this for someone else, it seemed to have worked for him. Try redownloading it or extracting it in a different place on your computer, then move it to your donwloads folder.

Hope this helps, and thanks again for the comments everyone!
Sims2Lvr005

Quote: Originally posted by Tordenflesk
For instance, with this house I've got a small wooden figure standing out in the water(Where the boat's supposed to be)

it looks like everything goes back to what they were cloned from, not only this house. Also I've got plenty of objects in my downloads-folder, but they won't show up in buy-mode. Looks like there's a deeper problem.
Is there a way to check for corrupt .packages?

To everyone downloading,
Don't worry about the message I quoted above, he had a different problem with his game. this house is fine.

Lab Assistant
#17 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 4:05 PM
I have been shamelessly DLing great stuff without commenting for a long time, and I had to take a second to say how much I like this house! Truly awesome.
Test Subject
#18 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 10:42 AM
Thankyou so much for this magnificant, mordern house in is fantastic you did such an exellent job on it. the design is fabulous!!!
thanks!!!!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 1:18 AM
I love your house, it looks great!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 8:35 PM
Hey its the latest part of your modern series I love so much!!! Your series inspired me to create my own modern series. This house is beautiful with all the water and the endless pool. Also i created my own avatar using your advice, it looks great, thanks again!!
Test Subject
#21 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 10:18 PM
i'm having trouble extracting the pacifica modern-furnished on to my downloads file do u know what's wrong.
Test Subject
#22 Old 29th Apr 2012 at 4:16 PM
Is there a way you could make this compatible for games without pets? PLEASE your houses are gorgeous, and I want them, but I don't have pets.