Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Six Nightlife Images of the Pacific Rim Rainforest, #1

by Sophie-David Posted 28th Aug 2007 at 1:24 AM - Updated 2nd May 2009 at 5:05 AM by Sophie-David : Fixed the broken MTS2 image links
Scholar
#2 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 7:27 PM
Thanks Sophie David. So there is such a forest in Canada ? I appreciate all the informations on the pictures and my sims will be pleased with this opening on nature. A lot of thanks ! :D

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 2nd Dec 2010 at 5:05 PM
Obviously, you will have noticed that I just discovered your work today and I'm going through and downloading much of it. The Pacific Rim Rainforest is especially appreciated. I went to Pacific Rim National Park a few years ago. It was a brief visit but it was soooo memorable. Thanks for allowing me to add those memories to my sims' homes!
Theorist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Dec 2010 at 6:22 PM
Yes, it is a wonderful, transcendent place! I'm glad this project is recalling those memories!