Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

4 Sets of Yummy Lipglosses

by bruno Posted 28th Aug 2007 at 11:20 PM - Updated 25th May 2009 at 3:18 PM by bruno

70 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 64 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 6:20 PM
Hypnotized
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 6:26 PM
Hi bruno!So,I opened MTS2,and then I saw your lips,then I was all 'Wtf,that looks so great,that MUST be bruno!' before I saw that you made it.Great job!You're my fav make-up creator :P...
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 6:29 PM
I absolutely love these lipglosses bruno... They're fantastic. Oh and by the way, I think you may have forgotten to include "Spoiled Socialite" in the picture of the "Lotsa Lips"...

I’m falling down and fifteen thousand people scream
They were all begging for your dream
I’m falling down, five thousand houses burning down
No one is gonna save this town
Field Researcher
#5 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 6:35 PM
Amazing work, Bruno. You're such an inspiration, and an incredibly talented creator! Thank you for spending the time to make such wonderful creations for all of us simmers!

...they call us walking corpses;
unholy living dead...

-------------

Leather, Spikes, Studs and Patches - Corinne's Creations
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 6:41 PM
i just love the work you do my make-up is full of you and Helaene's stuff keep up the fantabulous work!

~Ashley~

"Whatever female-based, emotion-driven dilemma you may be dealing with right now, you have my sympathy. But right now, we need to break this down into male-based, fact-driven logic." Jackson Rippner Red Eye
Test Subject
#7 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 6:44 PM
Beautiful! I love the naming cleverness on the Lip Gloss Boost set. Big fan of that artist myself so of course, I MUST have those glosses! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 7:12 PM
tori amos songs as titles for the "lipgloss boost" set?
DOWNLOADING.NOW
kthx.
XD
Instructor
#9 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 7:13 PM
Love Ya Bruno!!!

Also keep paysites free by supporting PSMBD!
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/
Inventor
#10 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 7:34 PM
You're a master of makeup, bruno!!
Should I be offended that the purity lips look a bit like my own real ones? Nah... *wink*
^__^
*bows down to the Mastah!*
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 7:50 PM
Bruno, I am so happy to see you back and giving us such great make-up as you always do. My ladies only wear your make-up and this one is to die for.
Thank You for another great creation from you.
Doing the happy dance.
Test Subject
#12 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 8:26 PM
I love your stuff! My downloads folder is full to the point of exploding, but I just downloaded all 9 sets that you posted

Thanks!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 8:56 PM
GORGEOUS! I think I have a new favorite lipstick set. Thank you!!!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 10:05 PM
Wow!!! These are so beautiful!!!

I'm too tall to be a girl, I never had enough dresses to be a lady, I wouldn't call myself a woman. I'd say I'm somewhere between a chick and a broad
Scholar
#15 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 11:56 PM
You've done such a wonderful job on these. And some of the names are hilarious! Thanks a lot!
Test Subject
#16 Old 30th Aug 2007 at 12:04 AM
You make the best lipstick/lipgloss in all the Sims 2 community. Thank you very much!

I LOVE a-ha!
Test Subject
#17 Old 30th Aug 2007 at 12:17 AM
OMG!!! perfect! just perfect!
and 4 sets, that's awesome!!
loooove your make up bruno
Field Researcher
#18 Old 30th Aug 2007 at 12:39 AM
These are fantastic!! And thank you so much for labeling each file! You are awesome!!!

You can find some of my older houses HERE
Field Researcher
#19 Old 30th Aug 2007 at 12:47 AM
i love, love, love, love, love your work. i LIVE for new lipgloss from you. YOU ROCK and YOU'RE INCREDIBLE.

Give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 30th Aug 2007 at 1:08 AM
The Lipgloss Boost set is simply divine - and on top of that, I find it IMPOSSIBLE to resist with so much Tori Amos reference going on! I am eternally grateful.
Scholar
#21 Old 30th Aug 2007 at 3:38 AM
I love the sheer lips! Thanks, again.
Test Subject
#22 Old 30th Aug 2007 at 5:01 AM
Gorgeous lip glosses, Bruno! I've already got many of your make-up sets, but I must say these are some of your best ever. Thank you!

Spud Sims - a new Sims 2 forum with downloads, challenges and more!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 30th Aug 2007 at 6:56 AM
wow..thanks i love the colors and the shine on the lips thanks a lot for sharing it!!!good work hope to see more

Live..Laugh..Love..
Test Subject
#24 Old 30th Aug 2007 at 8:35 AM
thank you bruno. you really make the best!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 30th Aug 2007 at 2:29 PM
oh bruno ones more a nice upload from you like your stuff but this is still the perfect lipgloss thank you so much

They tell us everything's alright and we just go along;
How can we fall asleep at night when something's clearly wrong?
When we can feed a starving world with what we throw away;
But all we serve are empty words that always tastes the same...

Nickelback - When We Stand Together
Page 1 of 3