Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Desperate Housewives: Solis Residence

by StephSim Posted 4th Sep 2007 at 9:38 PM - Updated 16th Nov 2009 at 9:33 PM by StephSim : MTS2 House Information Update

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 5th Sep 2007 at 10:59 AM
Nice work
Wiki Wizard
#3 Old 5th Sep 2007 at 1:10 PM
WOW amazing house, really love it:D

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Test Subject
#4 Old 5th Sep 2007 at 2:10 PM
I love this house! It's my favourite in the show too. :D
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 10:03 AM
Love this house! Big thank you!

:)
Test Subject
#6 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 12:17 PM
Very nicely done!! Thanks for sharing...!!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 7th Sep 2007 at 4:12 AM
Thanks for the positive comments. It is indeed a personal favorite. Happy Simming ALL!

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Field Researcher
#8 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 11:43 PM
I love the whole collection, well done!

Mene Sakkhet Urseveh
Live Long, and Prosper
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 9:44 PM Last edited by StephSim : 8th Mar 2008 at 5:01 PM.
I appreciate the positive comment! I am glad you enjoy the house(s)! :D
stephanie b.

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
#10 Old 13th Apr 2008 at 3:43 PM
WOW WOW WOW!!!

Thank you SOOO much for sharing!!

(gonna be downloading your other "Wisteria Lane" stuff)

Please don't stop creating - you have a wonderful talent

If It Looks Good, You'll See It;
If It Sounds Good, You'll Hear It;
If It's Marketed Right, You'll Buy It;
But ... If It's Real - You'll Feel It.
(Kid Rock)
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 13th Apr 2008 at 7:58 PM
You are welcomed and I'm glad you like the lot. I created the Wisteria Collection (the first time around) after looking at the impeccable neighborhood with the volume down during commercials. I thought it would be a great neighborhood to Sim in. Enjoy the lot and future lots you download!
stephanie b.

~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
#12 Old 14th Jan 2009 at 4:58 PM
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !! I could say it a million more times.. your creation is just amazing!!!!!! I'm heading to move my sims in now!!! again! thank you!!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 15th Jan 2009 at 11:45 PM
Thank you. It's quite "exquisite" and a bit "overdone"...just like Gabby (at least the old Gabby) would have liked it to be. Do enjoy the download!

~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
#14 Old 31st Oct 2009 at 5:01 AM
The solis' have a spa/jacuzzi in their backyard not a pool. Gabby had to do her washing in it when they were having problems with plumbing. Just so you know.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 31st Oct 2009 at 3:31 PM
Actually these houses are not exact replicas as stated. I don't do exact replicas most of the time. My lots are largely creative imagination with a bit of reality, not the other way around, BUT feel free to alter, edit and change it to your liking.

~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 27th Jun 2016 at 3:12 PM
I love to go back to your page and download what are the most wonderful houses in the Sims Community ever.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 13th Jul 2016 at 6:40 PM
Thank you N for the compliment! To this day, I am amazed at the number of talented creators in this community. Each time I am in search of something, I find new treasures by creators who've been around for eons. But, I do appreciate your compliment. Do enjoy the download!

~*~Stephanie~*~