Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Collection Simplissime Part 2: The dining room (new meshes)

by ninipupucea Posted 5th Sep 2007 at 3:44 PM - Updated 7th Oct 2007 at 8:43 AM by ninipupucea

3 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 5th Sep 2007 at 10:16 PM
It doesn't have any pictures when I look at it. Is this just a glitch in my computer's loading of this page, or did you not include pictures?

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#3 Old 5th Sep 2007 at 10:33 PM
This thread has been tagged because there are no pictures. Please attach in-game screenshots of everything in the set. The screenshots should be attached to the post with "manage attachments", not just linked from a photo hosting site.
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#4 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 1:40 AM
Moved back to downloads, now that there are pictures, thanks!

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?