Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

gypsy outfits for adults

by sherahbim Posted 7th Sep 2007 at 2:07 AM - Updated 21st Aug 2011 at 6:26 PM by sherahbim

46 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 43 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 9:49 PM
Thanks so much, these are fantastic. I love my gypsy sims but I usually have to make all my own clothes for them as I haven't seen suitable stuff uploaded anywhere else.
Test Subject
#3 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 10:36 PM
These are really really pretty

Have you considered doing some for the other members of the family?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 10:54 PM
hi guys thank you all for the wonderful complaments it really means a lot to me.

i know what you mean alaina i have trouble finding gypsy clothes myself thats why i thought i would post these for other gypsy lovers to enjoy

and yes Morbid i have thought of doing clothing for other ages as well. i will post them if they turn out good
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 11:40 PM
For the bellydancers, which mesh is the right one on the link? I went to Meshes-Fashion-Adult Female-Pg. 17 and none of them look right.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 11:46 PM
it is the top middle one with the long skirt and red shoes
Mad Poster
#7 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 9:35 PM
VERY nice ... colorful and sexy. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 12:15 AM
Thank you sooo much for this! I've been looking everywhere for some good belly dancer clothes!

Kiss me in the rain so you can’t see my tears.
I cry to be with you,
But I’m held back by my fears.
Test Subject
#9 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 12:17 AM
where did you get the thing behind them, the little bow on wheels?
Awesome outfits by the way!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 5:13 AM
thank you for the nice words guys im glad you like them.

and Loveless69 do you mean the gypsy wagons behind them? if so they are just made with the stilts foundation some custom wall paper and xanathons decorative wheel found
here http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=41766)
Test Subject
#11 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 8:45 PM
L-O-V-E it! have downloaded it all! But the Child female doesn't work
I have looked for gipsy clothes everywere! (right spelled? xP)
Keep up the good work!

Party like your head is on fire!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 25th Sep 2007 at 9:09 PM
thanks Time.goes.back do you have the right mesh for the child clothing?
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 26th Sep 2007 at 8:46 AM Last edited by DJ Herself : 26th Sep 2007 at 8:53 AM.
These clothes are lovely. Would you mind specifiying the exact names of the meshes from Chriko and Gara? Thanks so much.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 26th Sep 2007 at 9:20 AM
Chrikos mesh is under meshes/fashion/female adult on page 17 its the top middle one on the page and the exact name of the mesh file is chriko_LongAlphaSkirtAlSlides_mesh
it has a long green skirt and red shoes

Garas mesh is in the female fashion area under entire outfit and is on page 2 and 3 its in any of her long dress with puffy sleeves downloads it is called GARA-MESH

hope that helps
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 6:48 PM
These are absolutely wonderful! I love them all. I snagged everything, and can't wait to use them. Thank you for sharing!
Test Subject
#16 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 9:13 AM
Fantastic work sherahbim and they look great in my game!

Will you be making any gypsy clothes for toddlers, and what did you use if you don't mind me asking to decorate the top edge of your caravans with mine look so dull with flat boring roofs?

Oh and where did you get the gorgeous windows too?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 3rd Oct 2007 at 9:13 PM
thanks guys
i might make some for toddlers later but probably not for a little while.
and for the top of my caravans i just use the short maxis fences.
i got the windows at TSR so they are probably a pay item and they are called "Lafenetre quarter window 1" for the side windows and "Lafenetre round window" for the ones in the back the creator is Windkeeper.

hope that helps
Test Subject
#18 Old 4th Oct 2007 at 9:34 AM
Thanks very much that info has been very helpful. Just one more question and i'll leave you alone i promise.

Would you know or could you pm me the link for the campfire by dot? I couldn't find it on TSR.

Thanks.
Test Subject
#19 Old 18th Oct 2007 at 10:03 PM
hey. ummmm where is the mesh for the:
by Gara
for the dress with the red skirt and the green top,
http://www.geocities.jp/garapon9/garasim2index.html
clothes/female/everyday/entire outfit/page 2 or 3

i looked there, but i couldn't find it

What the world needs is more humble geniuses.. there are so few of us left!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 19th Oct 2007 at 12:09 AM
hi blazingstar285 just go to the place you did before and click on any of the dresses with the puffy sleeves and it will take you to the down load page and one of the options is an option to download Gara mesh. thats the one you need.

hope that helps
Instructor
#21 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 1:38 AM
The clothes are beautiful, I'm looking forward to trying them out! and I'm glad you gave directions for finding the first mesh (Chriko's), because I had difficulties recognizing it, too.
Test Subject
#22 Old 3rd Aug 2008 at 12:01 AM
I cannot possibly thank you enough for these TT____TT I looked so hard for gypsy outfits and the best I could find were recolors of the matchmaker's outfit, but these are exactly what I wanted! They're perfect! These and the children's clothing, the teens and the elders! Although I haven't had any gypsy elders yet because I won't let my adults age... But in the event that I ever decide to have gypsy elders, I will be ready with fabulous clothing for them!

Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day; light a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 15th Aug 2008 at 2:22 PM
Your work is awesome, Sherahbin! I was trying to pass my friends gypsy dress, but i'm not talented enough, hehe. Thank you a lot for this pretty outfits. I'd like to know where did you get the beautifull fire?
Test Subject
#24 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 5:56 PM
The items are beautiful. You did a wonderful job on them. One question though. I got the blue bellyu dancer dress, and my sim is standing on her toes, as if there was suppose to be shoes with the outfit. Am I missing something? Or is that the way it's suppose to be? Thanks.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 10:37 PM
thank you very much
i got the fire at TSR, Drowelvenmaiden the creators name is DOT and you can find the fire if you do a search under "wood burning"
Anaja_wolf, the mesh dose have shoes on it that are alpha editable, i removed them because i wanted bare feet on the outfit, but yes they still stand as if they are wearing high heel unfortunately, it dosent bother me personally i just think of them as if they are dancing on their toes hehe, it was just the only mesh i could find that met what i wanted for the outfit.
Page 1 of 2