Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

SimVille - Neighborhood complete with lots *UPD 13sep07*

by MaryLou Posted 10th Sep 2007 at 1:58 PM - Updated 26th Mar 2010 at 12:55 AM by Phaenoh : fixing category

160 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 153 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 7
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 1:59 PM Last edited by Numenor : 10th Sep 2007 at 2:27 PM.
Default SimVille Lots 1 - 2 - 3 - 4
SimVille Lots 1 - 2 - 3 - 4

All these lots are 2x2.
The exterior is similar: stucco with reference in bricks.
Fully furnished: all these lots use the invisible driveway (included in the file).

Lot 1 "Cottage"
Cost: 111.671 §
Split-level: Wide open-space area with kitchen, dining room, living room. Bathroom with shower.
Upper floor: Small reading room, master bedroom and main bathroom.
ClickMe ClickMe ClickMe ClickMe ClickMe

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lot 2 "Luxury Cottage"
Cost:135.809 §
This is a mainly "Art Nouveau " building.
Ground level: Kitchen with breakfast counter, Dining room, Living room and Poker table.
Upper level: Studio, Master bedroom, Single bedroom, Bathroom.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lot 3 "Modern Cottage"
Cost:107.521 §
Ground floor: Open Space, everything is at hand.
Upper floor: Master bedroom and Studio, altogether.

Lot 4 "Colonial Cottage"
Cost: 130.386 §
A Colonial style cottage: Villetta in stile Coloniale: a house suitable for mid-to-rich sims (or maybe a "motherloded poor sim"). This is a very confortable house, though some extra-luxury facility is still missing.
Ground floor: Wide dining room with precious mosaic floor in marble. Kitchen and "vintage style" living room.
Upper floor: Master bedroom, Single bedroom, Bathroom and a small relaxing space.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  SimVille-Lot1-Cottage.rar (348.8 KB, 232 downloads)
File Type: rar  SimVille-Lot2-LuxuryCottage.rar (425.0 KB, 219 downloads)
File Type: rar  SimVille-Lot3-ModernCottage.rar (337.9 KB, 210 downloads)
File Type: rar  SimVille-Lot4-ColonialCottage.rar (395.0 KB, 191 downloads)

If you like my creations, you may consider to make a little donation to support my site and my modding activity.
MaryLou's Sims 2 World - MaryLou Sims 2 Forum (Italiano)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 1:59 PM Last edited by MaryLou : 10th Sep 2007 at 2:14 PM.
Default SimVille Lot 5: "Villa"
SimVille Lot 5: "Villa"
ClickMe

Lot: 2x3
Cost: 205.384 §

This "impressive" mansion was owned by a very important sim, and many generations of sims resided here and modificated the house as needed; the result has been a fusion of different styles: from the original medieval to the more recent colonial, clearly visible in the new wing of the mansion.
The exterior clearly shows the different age (and styles) of the two wings of the house.

Ground floor: Entrance and Living room, TV corner, Dining room with small cooking facility.
Upper floor: Relax room, Master bedroom, Main bathroom, Medieval bedroom (located in the most ancient wing of the house), Historical Studio.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  SimVille-Lot5-Villa.rar (520.1 KB, 180 downloads)

If you like my creations, you may consider to make a little donation to support my site and my modding activity.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 1:59 PM Last edited by Numenor : 10th Sep 2007 at 2:29 PM.
Default SimVille Lots 6a - 6b - 6c
SimVille Lots 6a - 6b - 6c
ClickMe ClickMe ClickMe

Lot 6a by Numenor: "Victorian Estate"
Lot: 2x1
Cost: 18,323 §
It's an old Victorian mansion, with the typical red bricks and iron fences. The internal space is not very wide; but it can host a family of four, in any case. The house has a liveable basement, too (currently empty).
The cost is low, for such a big house, but remember that the building is more than a century old: many pieces of furniture, plumbing and outdoor need urgent repairs
The bathrooms (they are worse than they look! )
Night (Mr. Scrooge, anyone? ), Plan (First floor, Second floor), First Floor (Living and Kitchen) and Upper Floor (Master bedroom and Study)
ClickMe ClickMe ClickMe ClickMe

Lot 6b by MaryLou: "Family Cottage"
Lot: 2x2
Cost: 19,915 §

A starter house suitable for a family of 3 or 4: there's plenty of space for everyone, here.
At the end of the pathway, there's a (small but) nice swimming pool!
On the sunniest side of the courtyard, there's a little orchard, available for future enlargments.
Living room and Kitchen, Master Bedroom, Single Bedroom, Bathroom

Lot 6c by Max3D: "Country Cottage"
Lot: 3x1
Cost: 19,946 §

Though located in the city outskirts, this cottage has a lovely "country feel"; the covered porch at the entrance, the grassy courtyard, the internal wooden stairs and floors make it suitable for those sims who want to escape the chaos of the city center. And if they escape the city by car, there's a handy driveway on the house side

ClickMe ClickMe ClickMe
ClickMe ClickMe ClickMe
Attached files:
File Type: rar  SimVille-Lot6a-VictorianEstate.rar (256.5 KB, 202 downloads)
File Type: rar  SimVille-Lot6b-FamilyCottage.rar (174.3 KB, 187 downloads)
File Type: rar  SimVille-Lot6c-CountryCottage.rar (218.4 KB, 183 downloads)

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 1:59 PM Last edited by MaryLou : 10th Sep 2007 at 2:14 PM.
Default SimVille Lot 7: "Townhouse"
SimVille Lot 7: "Townhouse"
ClickMe

Lot: 2x2
Cost: 39.078

Cheap house, with large rooms, ideal for a young couple with success aspiration.
Ground floor: Entrance and Living room with fireplace and ample kitchen
Upper floor: Double bedroom, bathroom, small terrace.

ClickMe ClickMe ClickMe
ClickMe ClickMe ClickMe
Attached files:
File Type: rar  SimVille-Lot7-Townhouse.rar (224.9 KB, 176 downloads)

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 1:59 PM Last edited by Numenor : 10th Sep 2007 at 2:32 PM.
Default SimVille Lots 8 - 9 - 10
SimVille Lots 8 - 9 - 10
ClickMe ClickMe ClickMe

Lot 8 by Numenor: Guard Tower ("Terratetto")
Cost: 19.982 §
The original Italian name of this type of building is "Terratetto", which literally means "Ground-to-roof"; it's a small medieval tower, frequently used in Tuscany and other Italian regions. Their peculiarity is that they usually cost a lot (being historical buildings) and therefore they are owned by rich people: they can't modify the exterior, but they spend a lot of money rebuilding the interior with the most modern features (thus creating a hard contrast between the exterior and the interior).
The furnishing is very modern and hi-tech, with a touch of optical look. The ancient wooden stairs have been replaced by modern faux-stone stairs.
The only room that mantained its "classical" look is the kitchen: you definitely can't cook the "tuscan soup" on a ceramic hob! .
The roof, with a suggestive battlements, is perfect for parties and grills.

Lot 9 by MaryLou: "Stylish Estate"
Lot: 3x1
Cost: 19.965 §

This is a house suitable for a young couple with fortune aspiration, who decided to get the house of their life....... but unfortunately their budget is quite low.
They just can't settle to something "normal", so they decide to buy the "walls" and to delay the furnishing until better times come.

So, they buy an old condemned house, bulldoze it, and build up their mansion using materials remained from other buildings: "Bologna" bricks, though old or re-used, are always perfect for a solid structure!
Currently, the roof is just a plain flat covering. The appliances are second-hand, and the fridge looks quite worn... Lightings are quite limited, but this helps a lot with paying the energy bills!
The house lack a proper fence; there are only old remainings of the old one: if the couple gets a dog, it must settle with an old dog-house placed in an empty backyard... There's also a driveway... if we can call it so!

The peculiarity of this lot is the SPIRAL staircase (in black chrome-steel and marble), usable to reach the various storeys.
There are a couple of terraces, good for a grill with your friends; and at the top level there's an unfurnished space, ready for future use.

Lot 10 by Numenor: "Riviera Dwelling"
Cost: 19.969 §
It's a two-storey small building suitable for a couple. The external surface covered with stone and the bright-coloured finishes make it suitable for a seaside environment. The main features are the slanted coverings for doors and windows, and the big, rounded covering of the driveway (it seems weak, but it actually supports part of the upper floor!)

Attached files:
File Type: rar  SimVille-Lot8-GuardTower.rar (197.2 KB, 168 downloads)
File Type: rar  SimVille-Lot9-StylishEstate.rar (236.9 KB, 159 downloads)
File Type: rar  SimVille-Lot10-RivieraDwelling.rar (233.2 KB, 163 downloads)

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 1:59 PM Last edited by MaryLou : 10th Sep 2007 at 2:16 PM.
Default SimVille Lot 11: 'Abusive' Seaside Retreat
SimVille Lot 11: 'Abusive' Seaside Retreat
ClickMe
Lot: 1x1
Cost: 18.631 §

While running the SimVille contest, some doubts arose about the playability of 1x1 residential lots; so, Numenor has created this seaside shelter. It's clearly the result of several (illegal ) enlargements of an original seaside locker, still visible on the ground floor (now hosting the stairs).
Being it a seaside house, the colours couldn't be other than white and blue; there are no particularr features, except its being entirely suspended over column. However, the house is perfectly functional, including the driveway; of course, 1x1 lots can't be just like normal lots, because the street is very short. As a consequence, the cars have no enter/exit animation; moreover, only one NPC car at time is allowed on the lot. This means that if the hose takes fire while the maid is on the lot, well, you'd better extinguish the fire yourself!
The house is destined to be used in the summer, and therefore there's plenty space in the open air: upper terrace (perfect for parties and grills) and lower terrace (which is the "dining room ). The indoor rooms are: 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and a small kitchen.
During winter, heavy clothings are suggested

External view: front, upper and lower terrace, ground level (notice the former locker) and night view.

Internal rooms: Bedroom, Kitchen, landing
Attached files:
File Type: rar  SimVille-Lot11-AbusiveSeasideRetreat.rar (177.5 KB, 146 downloads)

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 2:00 PM Last edited by Numenor : 10th Sep 2007 at 2:33 PM.
Default SimVille Lot C: St. Simmin Park
SimVille Lot C: "St.Simmin Park"
ClickMe

Community Lot

Nothing's better than a healthy day out in the open air! Let your sims admire the famous "Numenor Waterfall"!

Attached files:
File Type: rar  SimVille-LotC-St.SimminPark.rar (333.7 KB, 220 downloads)

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 2:00 PM Last edited by MaryLou : 10th Sep 2007 at 3:34 PM.
Default Simville Lots D - E
Simville Lots D - E
ClickMe ClickMe

Lot D
The Merchant Row

Community Lot 3x1

A new dress, a new pet and a wonderful italian espresso: everything in 100 meters!

Lot E
Wellness Center "H.E.R.E."

Community Lot 3x1

Simmical Restaubeauty here at H.E.R.E.!
Coiffeur, hydromassage, little restaurant and cafeteria.

Attached files:
File Type: rar  SimVille-LotD-TheMerchantRow.rar (256.3 KB, 178 downloads)
File Type: rar  SimVille-LotE-WellnessCenterHERE.rar (284.4 KB, 167 downloads)

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 2:00 PM Last edited by Numenor : 10th Sep 2007 at 2:34 PM.
Default SimVille Lot F: "DiscoGambling"
SimVille Lot F: "DiscoGambling"

ClickMe

Community Lot 2x3

Time to have fun!
At the "DiscoGambling" you'll find new friends and any kind of amusement: Disco, Bowling, Pool tables and Poker tables!

Underground: Disco
Ground floor: Bowling
Upper floor: Pool tables and Poker tables.

Attached files:
File Type: rar  SimVille-LotF-DiscoGambling.rar (388.6 KB, 194 downloads)

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 2:00 PM Last edited by MaryLou : 10th Sep 2007 at 2:30 PM.
Default SimVille Lot G: "Sporting Center"
SimVille Lot G: "Sporting Center"
ClickMe

Community Lot

Do you want to shape up your sims? Make them skate, train, swim and jog! We have any kind of torture... ehm... *training* equipment!

At ground floor, you'll find the swimming pool, changing rooms, double bathroom with showers and personal lockers.
In order to go upstairs, there is also a handy elevator, if you don't want to use the stairs.
At the first floor, there is a wide gymnasium with a fence over the underlying pool. A food facility with a small fridge and counter will let your sims to eat a snack, taste a dessert or prepare a sandwich.
At the top floor there is the Sauna provided with showers: an ideal treatment, after so much physical activity! There is also an ample terrage where to rest a little, with a cooling drink in your hand.

Attached files:
File Type: rar  SimVille-LotG-SportingCenter.rar (427.2 KB, 189 downloads)

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 2:00 PM Last edited by Numenor : 10th Sep 2007 at 2:35 PM.
Default SimVille Lot H: Restaurant "Down The Bridge"
SimVille Lot H: Restaurant "Down The Bridge"
ClickMe

Community Lot

Cooking annoys you, but you are fond of deinties?
No problem.
At "Down The Bridge" you'll find all your palate longs for, and all your belly can contain!
Have your cake and eat it!

Attached files:
File Type: rar  SimVille-LotH-RestaurantDownTheBridge.rar (326.7 KB, 165 downloads)

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 2:01 PM Last edited by MaryLou : 10th Sep 2007 at 2:32 PM.
Default SimVille Lot I: "News-Stand"
SimVille Lot I: "News-Stand"

ClickMe
Community Lot 1x1

The newspaper kiosk is the best place where to chat about the latest local news, buy goodies of any kind and... why not?... even a newspaper!

Day, Night, Plant
ClickMe ClickMe ClickMe
Attached files:
File Type: rar  SimVille-LotI-News-Stand.rar (99.8 KB, 180 downloads)

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 2:02 PM Last edited by MaryLou : 10th Sep 2007 at 2:33 PM.
Default SimVille Lot Z :"The Last Resort"
SimVille Lot Z :"The Last Resort"
ClickMe

Perhaps it's not the "resort" you might think of, but it's a nice place where to... rest in peace as long as you like!

Thi is a very ancient lot, and there are many legends about the Last Resort. Some may be true, some might be just fantasies... What is sure, is that there are many oddities and strange occurrences in this cemetery.

The first thing you see climbing the hill is the St. Fliman Chapel; there are visible gothic modification, applied over an ancient pre-christian structure. The experts still debate about the meaning of the two wooden masks placed up the two bell towers...
But the most inexplicable element is definitely the chapel interior, dominated by the big statue that the popular tradition entitles to "St. Fliman", though no christian saint exist, with such a name. Some people believe that the satue represents the ancien african god "Flimani Koku", and this theoty is enforced by the popular habit (still adopted from the SimVille citizens) to leave fruits and food at the feet of the "Saint".

Outside the chapel, there's a small area, enclosed by an ancient stone wall, where you can find some tombs, holding the mortal remainings of the forefathers of Numenor, MaryLou and Max3D Their ghosts have been seen quite often, when the night falls over the Last Resort.
Some people claim to have seen the Grim Reaper himself, in an ectoplasmic form, wandering in the cemetery while... "off duty"

Daytime views and details; Chapel with St. Fliman statue

Nighttime shots & Wandering ghosts
Attached files:
File Type: rar  SimVille-LotZ-TheLastResort.rar (212.4 KB, 208 downloads)

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 2:02 PM Last edited by MaryLou : 10th Sep 2007 at 2:33 PM.
Default SimVille Lot A: "Lagianfra Square"
SimVille Lot A: "Lagianfra Square"
ClickMe

Community Lot 3x4

Do your sims feel lonely? SimVille's Lagianfra Square is the best place where to meet interesting sims!

The public square (the ancient "forum") is the most important place for the social activities: this installation is the oldest and most important site in SimVille, as you can notice from the worn state of some elements...

Attached files:
File Type: rar  SimVille-LotA-LagianfraSquare.rar (261.0 KB, 175 downloads)

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 2:02 PM Last edited by MaryLou : 10th Sep 2007 at 2:34 PM.
Default SimVille Lot B: "Simmer Shopping Gallery"
SimVille Lot B: "Simmer Shopping Gallery"
ClickMe

Community Lot

The most glamorous and trendy gallery awaits you for a shopping frenzy!
And if your purse can't afford it, don't worry: having a look costs nothing!

Attached files:
File Type: rar  SimVille-LotB-SimmerShoppingGallery.rar (380.8 KB, 178 downloads)

Mad Poster
#17 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 3:39 PM
Wow, this looks fantastic!!! Thank you so much for sharing.
Mad Poster
#18 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 3:45 PM
Awesome job !
Thank you marylou and all your friends to share it

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Forum Resident
#19 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 3:52 PM
I cannot fathom the amount of time and effort that goes into a project of this nature, but I am very thankful to all who contributed. Much appreciated.

I've never been married, but I tell people I'm divorced so they won't think something is wrong with me.
- Anonymous

Sideways Garage Tutorial
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 4:49 PM
just yesyerday IO was looking for another full neighbourhood. thankies!
Field Researcher
#21 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 4:50 PM
Wow! Amazing work MaryLou! Just like the post above says ^^This really must have taken so long. It looks great! Thanks for sharing it with everyone!!!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 4:51 PM
Oh wow, thank you, all of you. You guys must of have put in a lot of work to this.

Woodvale Park | Woodvale Grove | Woodvale Industrial Estate | All Downloads. | Stoneview

Family Homes | Starter Homes | Businesses | Small/Meduim Family Houses
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 5:05 PM
I appreciate your efforts.

Question: is there any pre-made family in this neighborhood?
Alchemist
#24 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 5:36 PM
Ah this is great! really impressive work, thank you all, I checked a couple of times this neighborhood in your forum and the Max3d blog, and ... voilà, now it's ready. I'm enjoying also reading the lot descriptions (the illegal enlargement of the abusive retreat hehehe) and looking at the many beautiful pics (love the Numenor waterfalls and the Last Resort), it will takes some hours .... All the lots look lovely, very good job ML, please give my thanks to the whole crew. Kiss and ciao!
Scholar
#25 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 5:49 PM
Waow ! A lot of thanks Marylou, Numenor and all contributors !!! This will be an interesting neighborhood to play. Excellent job ! Grazie !

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Page 1 of 7