Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tempting Eyes - 10 New Eye Colours

by Anva Posted 14th Sep 2007 at 2:01 AM - Updated 29th Aug 2008 at 7:23 PM by Anva

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 4:53 AM Last edited by wicca_gal : 15th Sep 2007 at 4:59 AM.
ahhh! i love everything you make! and i had NO custom eyes before i found you...
this makes me very upset because i've tried to make default eyes and failed miserably. and i WANT THEM.

and holy cheese crackers i love your model. i'm usually really annoyed when people ask this, but will she be available for upload? *ashamed of self*
Test Subject
#3 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 5:49 AM
its....WONDERFUL!!!

.................What goes around comes back around
Test Subject
#4 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 7:24 AM
full of win!
Test Subject
#5 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 8:08 AM
wow!!! Your eyes are quickly becoming my favourite in the community!! Thanks!

Kill your clone before it waits til your gone and takes your place......mine already has
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 7:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by starbucks_dreams
ahhh! i love everything you make! and i had NO custom eyes before i found you...
this makes me very upset because i've tried to make default eyes and failed miserably. and i WANT THEM.

and holy cheese crackers i love your model. i'm usually really annoyed when people ask this, but will she be available for upload? *ashamed of self*

The model is available here. I just learned how to make defaults a few days ago, and will be able to make them as soon as SimPE is updated for Bon Voyage.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 8:41 PM
Perfect :D

Problems installing my sims?Use Sims2pack Clean Installer
Special thanks to all custom contents creators.
My sims for you here
My sims 2
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 12:22 AM
I've already got so MANY eyes...
Now I've got to get these too, because they are beautiful! ^^
Thank you!!!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 1:37 AM
Beautiful! I got all the eyes made by you, Anvas. I can't wait to see how these look in one of my new sims. Thank you very much!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 12:30 PM
Really pretty!

Thanks for sharing!

Its always left as:

xoxo Aypera! <3
Test Subject
#11 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 2:52 PM
Gorgeous the most realistic eyes I've seen and I've downloaded soooo many:

My invisibility cloak has fallen over my keyboard, but I'll be back as soon as I can find the keys.
Test Subject
#12 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 8:05 PM
I love them, like all the things that you made :3
thanks for sharing ^^
Test Subject
#13 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 3:45 AM
These are gorgeous! Can't wait for them to come out as defaults. My favorite ones are the blue-green...
Test Subject
#14 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 1:05 PM
Wow, wonderful.
thank youu. (:
Test Subject
#15 Old 27th Sep 2007 at 8:29 PM
I love your uploads so much, you're becoming one of my favorites! Hope you become featured soon. :-)