Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

F-IN evo 3 MTS version skinset

by Navetsea Posted 2nd Oct 2007 at 6:43 AM - Updated 6th Nov 2007 at 7:09 AM by Navetsea

57 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 53 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 10:26 PM
OOO, beautiful skin, me like! oh were did you found those undies? they look really cool
Field Researcher
#3 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 10:37 PM
Absolutly gorgeous yet again! Fantastic job and thanks a bunches hon ;-)
Test Subject
#4 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 11:04 PM
Dang, Navetsea, these are brilliant! Thanks a lot!

Sheer wonder, baby.

Lab Assistant
#5 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 11:17 PM
Wow, they're gorgeous! I can't believe you actually made something so great. Thanks Navetsea!! :D
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 3rd Oct 2007 at 12:13 AM
Awesome work again Navetsea!
Thanks for sharing :-)

(May i ask where the boot heels mesh is from? )

You will find my older and newest creations here
Deviant Savant
retired moderator
#7 Old 3rd Oct 2007 at 2:30 AM
Ok guys... please stop reporting this. It's been through the approval process AND reviewed by staff. No guidelines are being broken.

"I guess I should warn you: If I turn out to be particularly clear, you've probably misunderstood what I said" - Alan Greenspan
Test Subject
#8 Old 3rd Oct 2007 at 8:50 AM
People are reporting this? o__0 Somebody needs a warm glass of milk and a sit down.

Sheer wonder, baby.

Test Subject
#9 Old 3rd Oct 2007 at 8:57 AM
Seriously... these are brilliantly done. Why the fuss about so-called naked pixels? There's not even anything to show!

Anyway, thank you, Navetsea. I love your new skins.

"There! I have you! You're completely dished. Do you not know that in the service... one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?"
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 3rd Oct 2007 at 9:04 AM
Reporting...why? These tones are beautiful and vibrant and well-pictured. I, for one, want to see what a skinset looks like before I DL it. Thanks, Navetsea, for sharing these with us :D
Field Researcher
#11 Old 3rd Oct 2007 at 11:46 AM
This has got to be the most beautiful skin youve created to date! Abslout;ly stunning! Thank you very much indeed Nav!
Theorist
#12 Old 3rd Oct 2007 at 1:25 PM
awesome
Scholar
#13 Old 3rd Oct 2007 at 2:25 PM
Why are people reporting this? It's barbie-detailed, anyway, why should it matter? Oh yes, Navetsea, I love your skintones!
Scholar
Original Poster
#14 Old 3rd Oct 2007 at 2:54 PM Last edited by Navetsea : 3rd Oct 2007 at 3:02 PM.
@ Corvi
that's Marvine heel mesh with alpha skirt

about the undies, it's mine

and thanks all for the comments, they really make my day.

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Test Subject
#15 Old 3rd Oct 2007 at 3:33 PM
YaY! Beautiful tones and textures, I have all the collection. I like especially the male body. Thanks for uploading!
Test Subject
#16 Old 3rd Oct 2007 at 6:07 PM
Beautiful. I can tell a lot of work went into these. Great job and thanks for sharing!
Forum Resident
#17 Old 4th Oct 2007 at 4:32 AM
I really wish you'd allow edits to your skins, because they really are beautiful.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 4th Oct 2007 at 12:51 PM
Thanks for sharing,Navetsea :D

Problems installing my sims?Use Sims2pack Clean Installer
Special thanks to all custom contents creators.
My sims for you here
My sims 2
Test Subject
#19 Old 4th Oct 2007 at 9:52 PM
C'est superbe!
You continue to surprise me.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 4th Oct 2007 at 11:26 PM
I love them! You sure know how to please us!

You don't stop laughing because you grow old, You grow old because you stop laughing!
Test Subject
#21 Old 4th Oct 2007 at 11:40 PM
Just when I was whining about your other set being to dark, you gave me exactly what I wanted. What can I say thank you so very much! I have tried them already, and you have outdone yourself! Thanks.
Test Subject
#22 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 4:34 PM
Really nice work man, and NICE models too! Really keep this work and one day, maxis will call you to talk about bussiness jejeje XD Keep this way! Thanks a lot
Test Subject
#23 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 9:55 PM
Please make them default
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 2:21 PM
love it 10 out of ten !XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx
__ __
' '
[__]

Alastair :)
Field Researcher
#25 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 8:25 PM
Oh, they're really beautiful! Thanks a bunch, Navetsea!
Page 1 of 3