Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

nymph leaf clothing

by sherahbim Posted 4th Oct 2007 at 9:09 AM - Updated 11th Jul 2011 at 1:32 AM by sherahbim

55 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 46 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 12:06 AM
These are awesome!! My sister and I have been dying for clothes like these forever.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 12:38 AM
Ooh I like! Very nice job you've done. Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
#4 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 1:21 AM
Leaf clothes that actually cover anatomy! YAY!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 2:36 AM
They're perfect! Thanks very much for sharing, I've been after something like these for a while now!
Test Subject
#6 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 4:07 AM
Ahhh I was wondering about the costumes when I saw them in your mask thread. Beautiful and thank you once again for such high detailed work.
Scholar
#7 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 7:25 AM
I love these! I loved the Fig Leaf outfits from University, and since then I love leafy clothes. :P
Field Researcher
#8 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 10:15 AM
These are awesome! so realistic looking, i'll definitely be downloading.

THANKS!
Scholar
#9 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 11:28 AM
I see they still stand asif they have high heels on? No matter though, this is allmost perfect

Please visit WickedNoukFamily Forum for my creations.
Can't take requests, I'm completely swamped with unfinished projects! :O
Test Subject
#10 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 11:47 AM
Amazing!! This outfits drives me crazy!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Must Download it RIGHT NOW!!!
Alchemist
#11 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 6:07 PM
Oh, these are great! Thank you! By the way, will there be similar outfits for males too?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 7:24 PM
hi everyone im so thrilled you all like these they took a good while to make as almost every leaf was hand placed except for the long vines.

if i find a mesh i like i might make some for men too but i prefer using meshes with bump maps and i have not been able to find an alpha editable bump mapped mesh for males yet
Scholar
#13 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 10:34 PM
I could try to make one, however I've never made a succesfull alpha mesh...

Please visit WickedNoukFamily Forum for my creations.
Can't take requests, I'm completely swamped with unfinished projects! :O
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 10:49 PM
hehe well your more then welcome to try it if you feel so inclined. i am in no way a mesher myself. if it turns out i will most definitely make some for men. and if it dosent or you dont want to then i might make some out of a non bump mapped mesh some time later for people
Test Subject
#15 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 12:32 AM
sherahbim, could you make them for teens too? Thanks, they are great though!
Test Subject
#16 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 12:59 PM
Woooa thank you so much they are awesome!! I wanted beautiful leaf outfits for ages, thank you Sherahbim
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 6:52 PM
I really like leaf outfits, especially the one from XM-Sims and always wanted more variety! Now, I have 4 new outfits! Great! You can see that they're made with love... So detailed...

Thanks a lot!!

Ps.: I'm wondering were you get the blond straight hair from the Sim in the 3rd pic. It's beautiful.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 7:55 PM
hi guys thank you very much i am so so happy you all like them it really makes my day to hear it

TxAaron i probably wont be making them for teens anytime soon sorry but i might make some for men.
i got the blond hair from peggy sims.
Test Subject
#19 Old 20th Oct 2007 at 8:01 PM
Hy!Tjis is very good...I not find the mesh in 2-for-u sims%Please give me the mesh's URL!Please!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 20th Oct 2007 at 8:32 PM
the mesh comes with it
Test Subject
#21 Old 23rd Oct 2007 at 9:01 AM
Hello again,please make it male version!PLEASE!!!!PLEASE!!!!PLEASE!!!
Forum Resident
#22 Old 1st Jan 2008 at 12:56 AM
Thank you so much! It's great to find nymph clothing that's actually covering!

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Test Subject
#23 Old 28th Jan 2008 at 5:22 AM
Wow.. I downloaded these awhile ago, and I'm currently using them on my plantsim/werewolf. They're some of the most detailed clothes I've ever downloaded, so thanks! Like a lot of other people I'm dying for a male version. -pokepokeprodprod-
Test Subject
#24 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 2:11 PM
THanks
Quote: Originally posted by Kittai
Wow.. I downloaded these awhile ago, and I'm currently using them on my plantsim/werewolf. They're some of the most detailed clothes I've ever downloaded, so thanks! Like a lot of other people I'm dying for a male version. -pokepokeprodprod-

Thank you I too am using for a plant sim and would love them for male!

I have always wanted these and would you mind if I used them in story?
:P

*Insert signature doo dah here*
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 11:37 PM
thank you guys
i have been thinking of making them for men with the Bon Voyage male grass skirt.
Nintenqueen you are more than welcome to use them in your story
Page 1 of 3