Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Serene CAS Screen

by elletsang Posted 11th Oct 2007 at 8:06 PM - Updated 17th Nov 2007 at 3:24 PM by CynicalChick

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 12th Oct 2007 at 3:47 AM
beautiful.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 12th Oct 2007 at 12:53 PM
I like this alot!
Thanks
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 16th Oct 2007 at 5:57 PM
Wow I like it! Very beautiful. But do you mean I first have to download all those things? I thought it was a picture.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 3:29 PM
WOW! This absolutely caught my eyes! Thank you!

It's "gilysse" with a small "g"..

Sorry but I am no longer open for suggestions.
Test Subject
#6 Old 27th Oct 2007 at 2:32 AM
this is really awesome, i downloaded everything but every time i go to the create a family screen, it crashes
have you had this happen, know anyone that this has happened to or know any solutions?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 1:16 AM
I haven't had this happen to me, I have all the expansion packs, maybe it's something to do with that?
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 17th Nov 2007 at 10:53 PM
I LOVE this CAS! Great job!

♥♥♥ajÖya™
.:Simblr:.
I come from a Kingdom far, far, away...
Forum Resident
#9 Old 19th Nov 2007 at 7:05 AM
the reason these CAS screens crash is because you need to use a base game CAS! file as your base, otherwise it will only work for someone who has all of the same EP's as you. Use the base-game starter pro by numenor to fix this problem --Great CAS screen by the way, looks very classy!!
BTW, how did you remove the content after you packaged it, normally it's impossible without causing all the CC to turn blue.
Test Subject
#10 Old 7th Feb 2008 at 2:55 PM
the links are not correct.I really wanted to download this, because it's the best cas that I've ever seen but I cannot find half of the stuff that I need.Could you plz fix this?
Thanks.
Test Subject
#11 Old 4th Dec 2008 at 1:39 AM
I absolutely love this CAS! One thing is that the shelves show up in the default light blue color instead of the nice beige. I definitely have the recolors in my downloads folder, and I've tried deleting and redownloading ... any suggestions on how to fix this? Thanks :]

L'essentiel est invisible aux yeux.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 30th Jun 2013 at 5:39 PM
look great thank you