Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Baby Lambs Nursery

by sallyhails Posted 17th Nov 2007 at 10:44 PM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 9:19 AM
This is beyond cute!

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Scholar
#3 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 9:24 AM
This is really adorable! Thanks for sharing it with us.
Alchemist
#4 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 9:44 AM
This is so cute. I really love this shade of blue.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 4:48 PM
I just adore this set! Lambs are my favorite & I had all kinds of lamb stuff when my son was a baby. This is just so adorable. Thanks so much!!

You can find some of my older houses HERE
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 5:20 PM
Thanks everyone, I'm really glad you like it. :D
Test Subject
#7 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 8:16 PM
You've done such a terrific job!! I don't usually download baby stuff but I couldn't resist lambs!!! Great job, they're completely adorable!!! Thanks to you, my baby and toddler sims will see things in a wonderful shade of blue!! KO
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 20th Nov 2007 at 10:32 AM
Thanks K O, glad I could help, I hope your little sims enjoy the new blue view
Test Subject
#9 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 7:16 AM
Aww this is cute!!
*downloads*
Do you know where you got the reflectivey floors?
Test Subject
#10 Old 25th Nov 2007 at 9:13 AM
This is where I got that floor. I love it BTW, I put it on my hardwood floors and most marbles, you'll find it in the buy catalog under mirrors. It comes in different sizes, not like a floor. http://www.reflexsimsforum.com/showthread.php?t=396 I'm sorry if this isn't want the thread is for. I don't do forums much. But had a minute to look up that info. I also wanted to let you know, I created a self sim family so that my real life sim son could have these lambs!! KO
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 25th Nov 2007 at 1:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by K_O
This is where I got that floor. I love it BTW, I put it on my hardwood floors and most marbles, you'll find it in the buy catalog under mirrors. It comes in different sizes, not like a floor. http://www.reflexsimsforum.com/showthread.php?t=396 I'm sorry if this isn't want the thread is for. I don't do forums much. But had a minute to look up that info. I also wanted to let you know, I created a self sim family so that my real life sim son could have these lambs!! KO

It's alright, I already told them where to get the floors from, but at least now the link is on here so if anyone else wonders where the floors came from, now they know. Hope your new sim family enjoy the nursery
Field Researcher
#12 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 2:48 AM
I downloaded this very cute set about two months ago. I love playing it in the game. I don't know if you know this, SallyHails, but the Wobbly Rabbit in blue turns back to pink when the toddler plays with it. This is a bummer for me. When I film my boys playing with the Rabbit I was hoping it would be blue. (deep and heavy sigh). Also I was wondering if you could create a matching area rug for this set. PLEASE! (Big Grin)
Thanks again for your wonderful nursery set.