Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dragon's Child - Hidden Kingdom of Ur-Bet.

by porkypine Posted 21st Nov 2007 at 4:51 AM - Updated 26th Nov 2007 at 3:41 AM by porkypine

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 25th Nov 2007 at 6:16 AM
Although it is HUGE, it looks enchanting! Decorated lots are TONS of work. The walls are pleasingly different and the landscape intriguing. Thanks for sharing this! :D

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 25th Nov 2007 at 11:45 AM
Fantastic, what a beautiful house!! Thanks
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Nov 2007 at 3:01 AM
I'm glad you guys like it. I had a hard time jettisoning the furnishings to make my lot smaller, but with all the recolors, etc. it was way too big. As is, I couldn't remove my landscaping, so that stayed, plus some of the bathhouse and Japanese stoves are left in place. All the other stoves and elven furnishings I left out. You'll have to follow those links to get those items.

I left the dragon perch on the lot - you can pick the black or green one. It really flies, - you'll need pets for that one - Klinney cloned a bird for her dragon.

I see that odd numbers of the parts have been downloaded. That won't work. Remember - You NEED all 4 parts to reassemble the lot.

Enjoy!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 26th Nov 2007 at 4:02 AM
Wow, awesome job! It's beautiful.
Alchemist
#6 Old 26th Nov 2007 at 5:08 PM
A whole new tale to go with the house, what more could there be?
An admirable creation! Thanks,
#7 Old 27th Nov 2007 at 5:25 PM
Cool story! Nice lot and good luck!
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#8 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 3:10 AM
beautiful details

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Test Subject
#9 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 11:51 AM
Absolutely gorgeous; thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#10 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 4:13 PM
Omfg! This the best lot, very cool and original. I hope you win. Good luck .
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 5th Dec 2007 at 5:25 PM
I really love the wood paneling in your houses. And great little story too. I can see your hard work in all the details, & result = fantastic entry! You did a beautiful job. I love that this is a fully functional village and baby dragon is included! It's all really beautiful- great work!
Good luck in the contest
Scholar
#12 Old 6th Dec 2007 at 6:27 PM Last edited by Mihura : 6th Dec 2007 at 6:39 PM.
Bravo it's a beautiful lot ! A magnificent addition to a Far East destination ! Now, again I will have to choose with toughness for the contest.

But anyway, and thank you Porkypine.

PS : And a special thank for the installation ease. :D

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Field Researcher
#13 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 5:25 PM
I can't seem to download that. My WinRAR says that the Part 1 file is corrupted. Any suggestions what I should do?
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
Original Poster
#14 Old 13th Dec 2007 at 2:13 AM Last edited by porkypine : 19th Dec 2007 at 7:12 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Ellesmera
I can't seem to download that. My WinRAR says that the Part 1 file is corrupted. Any suggestions what I should do?

I'm sorry. I didn't see your question till today. I had a similar problem on another artists download. In my case, there was a problem on that day, It was jus busy or something. Please download again. I know the file is good. But to verify, I'll download them now and see if it still works.

added:

Ok, I downloaded each rar into a new folder. I right-clicked on rar01 and opened it into the same folder. It looked for rar2 which I browsed to and then 3 and finally rar 4. I had a complete Sims2pack and was able to install it using Sims2pack clean installer. So it must have been a problem on the downloads that day like I had for that other item.

Try again. The files are good.
Test Subject
#15 Old 26th Jan 2009 at 5:32 PM
Beautiful!
Test Subject
#16 Old 17th Feb 2013 at 10:21 AM
I cannot download. zip and rar tell me that part 4 is empty, or has nothing to download.
I threw all files away and reloaded them. but the problem stays,
can you help me please?
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
Original Poster
#17 Old 18th Mar 2013 at 11:39 PM
Hello MOrfy80. Sorry it's taken so long to respond. I didn't realize people still downloaded this lot since it's buried. Move the 4 parts into their own folder. Then rename each piece and take off the part that says MTS_porkypine_665blahblah.

Remove everything to the LEFT of DragonChildUnfurnished.part01 through 04.rar

The files should look like this:

THEN click on .part01.RAR and it will automatically find the other parts. It can take a couplf of minutes. The reassembled finished file is 97MB.
Screenshots
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 7th Apr 2013 at 11:34 PM
thank you for your answer, my PC crashed, that's why I install things again. still not able to unpack it, I get zip files only now and I move them into their own folders, then It does not work, but I do not give up yet. I let you know.