Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Skater Girl Shorts as Separates- Teens

by kalynn06 Posted 7th Dec 2007 at 2:55 AM - Updated 17th Oct 2008 at 10:24 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 11:46 PM
Hooray mix and matchness. Thank you, these will go well the untucked teen girls tops and well everything else. Ta muchly.:D
Field Researcher
#3 Old 8th Dec 2007 at 1:44 AM
Love these as separates!!! Thanks so much

You can find some of my older houses HERE
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 8th Dec 2007 at 4:01 AM
Oooh, I've been hoping for something like this! Thanks a bunch.

- Fishie
I live like a hermit in my own head.
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th Dec 2007 at 3:54 AM
Wow! I've been looking for something like this for ages! Especially as seperates, THANK YOU!
Test Subject
#6 Old 9th Dec 2007 at 3:20 PM
When I try to download the shorts with chains, the package contains the ones without chains. If the cause of the problem isn't my computer, could you please upload the ones with chains?
Test Subject
#7 Old 9th Dec 2007 at 3:55 PM
Yay! For adults!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 9th Dec 2007 at 7:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by vahinkoelain
When I try to download the shorts with chains, the package contains the ones without chains. If the cause of the problem isn't my computer, could you please upload the ones with chains?

The cause is me being all backwards again.... In my logic, the one named without chains has the chain shorts and vice versa. I'm sure it made sense at the time, but for all you people who actually expect things to be what they say I'm fixing them now. Sorry about that

"I'm afraid I'm not personally qualified to confuse cats, but I can recommend an extremely good service".
-Monty Python's Flying Circus
Forum Resident
#9 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 8:04 PM
...You just made my life. <3 I can't thank you enough! I got the original skater outfits ages ago and was always disappointed that they didn't come as separates...And now I just came across these. Thank you so much!!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 14th Mar 2008 at 4:09 AM
It's either this one or the one for adults, but every so often my game stops recognizing them and when I try to put a sim in these pants it shows up as a maxis skirt.
Every time I've just re-downloaded the files and it starts working again, but I just thought I should mention that.
Love these pants otherwise!

"I regect your reality and substitute my own!" Adam Savage - Mythbusters
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 14th Mar 2008 at 3:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by moriko00
It's either this one or the one for adults, but every so often my game stops recognizing them and when I try to put a sim in these pants it shows up as a maxis skirt.
Every time I've just re-downloaded the files and it starts working again, but I just thought I should mention that.
Love these pants otherwise!

That's odd. I'm not sure why that would happen, especially not why it would happen sometimes and not others. There isn't anything really different or unusual about these meshes. Is it just the thumbnails or does it really show up as a Maxis skirt if you put it on a Sim? Do you have everything set to high?

"I'm afraid I'm not personally qualified to confuse cats, but I can recommend an extremely good service".
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 8:36 PM
The thumbnails are fine, it's when you try to put it on the sims that it messes up.
All my graphics on high? Everything except lighting and shadows yes.

"I regect your reality and substitute my own!" Adam Savage - Mythbusters
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 12:47 AM
How bizarre! The only other thing I can think of is subfolders. I've never had a problem with them since they became an option, but I know people have reported some problems lately. Other than that, I can honestly say I have no idea why that would happen. I'll keep an eye out though to see if I can replicate it and figure out what's going on. If anyone else has an idea why that would happen I'd love to hear from you

Test Subject
#14 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 5:09 PM
I can't give you enough love for making these, girl! These are absolutely fab! I LOVE them! :D
Test Subject
#15 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 6:39 PM
where did u get the skate board in the background?
Field Researcher
#16 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 11:32 PM
oooh, cool. I hope they work. Guess we'll see.
Test Subject
#17 Old 18th Jan 2009 at 2:59 PM
WOWOW!
I lovelovelove these. Thanks so muuch! :3
Test Subject
#18 Old 5th Apr 2009 at 12:01 AM
I downloaded these! Their AWESOME!!!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 6:08 PM
great! we need more such good-looking tomboy clothes
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 2nd Feb 2010 at 6:13 AM
soo coool. i wish there were some long baggy pants with straps that cross in the front. i might have to learn to mesh just so i can make them if some one doesnt make them first *hint-hint*