Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

American High School II

by twoflower Posted 27th Dec 2007 at 6:31 AM - Updated 16th Dec 2011 at 11:17 AM by twoflower : updated links

122 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 89 Feedback Posts, 32 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 30th Dec 2007 at 7:59 PM
Hey, this is really cool unfortunatley my game lags so i can't download it right now. But once i get more RAM I will be. But I had one question about the "Home economics" class; can you really get those flour sack babies? I know the sewing machine is purely deco but in the loading movie for the sims they have them and i've always wondered how to get them.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Dec 2007 at 8:14 PM
No, sorry Tinkerbell - the flour sack babies are only decorative, but you can get them like I did and set them on surfaces from frillen's collection. (link is in the post under additional credits) Your sims won't be able to interact with these. The only way to really get a flour sack baby that your sim plays with is to let your sim with a family aspiration get their aspiration into the red - either through having things they fear happen to them, or by not fulfilling their wants. Eventually they will go crazy and they will automatically pull out a flour sack baby. Once their aspiration gets back up again, they won't do this action any longer. I hope this made sense.

See my blog for my very latest lots, including some that are not available on MTS2: Twoflower's Sims 2 Lots. Also, see what's happening in Apple Grove, my Prosperity Challenge neighborhood.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 30th Dec 2007 at 8:25 PM
lol it did thank you!
Test Subject
#5 Old 30th Dec 2007 at 11:41 PM
OMG thankyou soooo much this looks so awesome!!! I jjust got a new faster computer as my old one was sooo slow so now i can play something like this!!! I have alwqays wanted a school but could never be bothered to make one, and it wouldn't look scooly enough anyway!!! This is great, i am planning on using it in a story i am making calle, "The Orphan Diaries" and many more stories!!! Thanks so mcuh i love it, keep up the good work!!!!
(Now i just have to get teen style stuff, and free time ands i'm set!!!)
THanks again!
Instructor
#6 Old 31st Dec 2007 at 12:16 AM
Haha, I love all the television/movie references.

Great work!
Test Subject
#7 Old 31st Dec 2007 at 3:09 AM
thanks a lot twoflower i actually went too American Senior High class of 04.
Test Subject
#8 Old 31st Dec 2007 at 5:09 AM
This one will definitely be use in a future video of mine! and when it is i'll send you the link
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 31st Dec 2007 at 10:11 AM
Thanks so much for this! I've been avoiding building a high school for my movies, now I won't have to! I'll definitely provide credit and a link for you once I get them posted!

"Those who restrain desire, do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained."~William
Instructor
#10 Old 31st Dec 2007 at 12:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tinkerbelljln
Hey, this is really cool unfortunatley my game lags so i can't download it right now. But once i get more RAM I will be. But I had one question about the "Home economics" class; can you really get those flour sack babies? I know the sewing machine is purely deco but in the loading movie for the sims they have them and i've always wondered how to get them.

i think you sims uses them when they have like the red want thingy if u get what i mean u usally get that person with that disk that he spins infront of u i had that the other day and then my rich sims was stading at the side of the road wanting money

ALSO great lot!
Test Subject
#11 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 4:35 AM
Could you have this for download unfurnished? it takes to long to load on my computer and i'd like to design it myself for my video.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 7:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bloodonthewall
Could you have this for download unfurnished? it takes to long to load on my computer and i'd like to design it myself for my video.

Your wish is granted.

See my blog for my very latest lots, including some that are not available on MTS2: Twoflower's Sims 2 Lots. Also, see what's happening in Apple Grove, my Prosperity Challenge neighborhood.
Test Subject
#13 Old 28th Jan 2008 at 10:49 PM Last edited by Mishellia : 29th Jan 2008 at 2:19 AM.
Woah!
I just downloaded it for a upcoming series.
Would you mind if I kept your furnishings, but than changed it a little...?

---
Oooh. I wish I could use it.
When I put it on, my game immediately crashed.
Oh well. =[
Test Subject
#14 Old 31st Jan 2008 at 10:19 PM
This looks great.I have all EPs and SPs can I still download this lot?
Test Subject
#15 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 4:12 AM
Default couple questions for the creator
how did you get the things like the sewing machine to show up? i use the little dropper, and it says its that tall pot with the flower in it, but i cant get the actual sewing machine.

and how did you get the cellphone, homework, notepad, and pen?

and i want to use this building mostly for the content, but i want to build my own school. and i'm having trouble figuring out how you did the bottom floor.

help would be appreciated. thanks!
Test Subject
#16 Old 26th Feb 2008 at 10:34 PM
Let me get this strait is this a collage or a community lot?

(\_/) b u n n i e s :)
(='.'=) -R-
(")_(") //kewlio//
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 29th Feb 2008 at 6:11 AM
The lot looks beautiful in your pictures, and beautiful in the game--except the basement is flooded. It's entirely underwater. :\
Test Subject
#18 Old 15th Mar 2008 at 8:08 PM
I can't download it, it says that it's corrupt! I love it though!
Test Subject
#19 Old 25th Mar 2008 at 4:51 PM
Thanks so much.I love it. Can you post an american high community lot?Please post more than lots and houses because your posts are the only posts i can get to download and install.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 4:34 PM
I wish I could really use it as a school, but simlogical's school controllers won't workfor base game only.

X.x.~*~*.Mrs. My Chemical Romance.*~*~.x.X
X.x.So Long.And Good.X.x.Night.x.X Don't I look pretty walkin down the dress in the best damn dress I own? I reject your reality and substitute my own! Thats what we do on Mythbusters. We blow shit up. ~Mythbusters Princess~
Test Subject
#21 Old 10th May 2008 at 8:18 AM
I would love to download this, but without all the custom content!
Although I REALLY want the chalkboards...are they like objects?
Because I have been looking for some like that for ages!
Do you take requests and if you do could you possibly make the blackboard separate?

Also, I cant find the unfurnished lot version of this.
Test Subject
#22 Old 19th May 2008 at 5:36 AM
hey i love it. =] im planning on making a movie so i might use it. how did you teleport the students though? just curious
Test Subject
#23 Old 9th Jun 2008 at 6:51 AM
The school looks great. Thanks for the unfurnished version. I appreciate that.
Test Subject
#24 Old 12th Jun 2008 at 1:54 PM Last edited by FOBluvr987 : 12th Jun 2008 at 9:17 PM.
I absolutely love it twoflower! Not to sound rude, but if it's a residental lot, how do I get all of these students? Do I have to invite them all over in the morning?
Thanks so much!
This has to be the best idea ever!
Also, I'm having trouble installiing this. I have Sims 2 season and uni, and of course the base. I've gone through the troubleshooting and faqs, but I don't see it!
Test Subject
#25 Old 4th Jul 2008 at 4:08 PM
OMG thank you so much!!!! this is great :D
Page 1 of 5