Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

County Fair

by bluetexasbonnie Posted 8th Jan 2008 at 7:14 PM

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 5:44 PM
WooHoo!!! I'm the first (giggle...)

This looks great... Can't wait for my Simmies to visit the fair.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 7:11 PM
This looks wonderful! Thank you hon!
Wiki Wizard
#4 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 8:20 PM
Yes really clever idea*hits self in head* *mental note: must stop hitting self*

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Instructor
#5 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 11:39 PM
OMG, I almost did this exact same thing! (Changed my mind when I remembered that I suck at building lots, lol). You did a wonderful job! Good luck in the contest!

- Bre (Buckingham Alice)
Creating can take hours, days, or even weeks. Saying "thank you" only takes one click. :)
Field Researcher
#6 Old 11th Jan 2008 at 2:18 AM
This is wonderful! I was just lazing about in bed thinking, "Wouldn't it be nice to have a petting zoo or a fair to bring my Sim children to?" And then I saw your upload!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 11th Jan 2008 at 4:35 AM
Hope all the simmies enjoy the fair. You may want to add a few of Rebecah's animals for even more interactions.

http://hideki.modthesims2.com/member.php?u=829012

Thank you all for your kind words and encouragement.

Retired from the Sims world. Please continue to enjoy my creations. Thank you to everyone who helped -- by either giving me the tools and knowledge to create or by encouraging me & downloading my creations. The Sims community is the BEST!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 11th Jan 2008 at 5:35 AM
Bonnie, this is just perfect! You've decorated it so realistic and it seems like such a fun place to take your simmies to.
Thanks!!

Maltha

You can find my work at Just Another Sims Site
Alchemist
#9 Old 11th Jan 2008 at 7:46 AM
Fun and excitement! Thanks,
Alchemist
#10 Old 11th Jan 2008 at 11:58 AM
Amazing job Bonnie, it looks so realistic (chickens rock!) and so well detailed, also the plan gives the idea of a very playable lot! Thank you for this entry and good luck for the contest, dear. Kiss and ciao :D
Mad Poster
#11 Old 11th Jan 2008 at 12:43 PM
Great job blue; looks very realistic
good luck

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Test Subject
#12 Old 12th Jan 2008 at 5:06 AM
Love the idea and the execution is over the top! Can't wait to set it up in my game! Thank you Bonnie and good luck, I'll be rootin' for ya :D
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 13th Jan 2008 at 2:20 PM
A fantastic rendition of an excellent idea, Bonnie. Thanks for all the fun!

--- Tatiana ---

You can find out more about my creations at the SterlingSims2 Creator's Forum Tatiana's Tea Room.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 13th Jan 2008 at 3:11 PM
thank you all. Its charm & sucess is a testament to the fabulous creators who went before me -- its really their things that made it special. And of course, I probably woundn't have/couldn't have done it without all the help and encouragement of fellow builders and my simming friends.

Retired from the Sims world. Please continue to enjoy my creations. Thank you to everyone who helped -- by either giving me the tools and knowledge to create or by encouraging me & downloading my creations. The Sims community is the BEST!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 14th Jan 2008 at 10:56 AM
You've done great Bonnie, The entree is awesome, your rec. of Pixelhate's posters super (ofcourse) LOL and all the animals......Great Bonnie, Good luck
Field Researcher
#16 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 9:25 AM
This is awesome, Thank You.
Scholar
#17 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 11:10 AM
Bonnie,I had missed this challenge and all wonderful creations.
Can't stop watching pics of your gorgeous entry.Everything is so cool.I have not enough words.Just in a hurry to download,install and enjoy your brilliant lot in the game.Its simply perfect.Thanks again for letting us dream.Big hugs.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 12:40 PM
Thank you all for your appreciation and encouragement.

Top Secret Researcher
#19 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 12:04 AM
Very nice!

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#20 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 11:37 PM
Great job Tex! I've added it to my game.
Test Subject
#21 Old 30th Jan 2008 at 6:00 PM
Very Nice. Thank You for your hard work
Forum Resident
#22 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 9:21 PM
at last I download it! great job, bonnie! I've always loved county fairs
I'm impatient to see my sims enjoy it!
Scholar
#23 Old 10th Mar 2008 at 1:35 AM
This is really NICE! I thank you for sharing!

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Test Subject
#24 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 7:58 AM
Thnks very much!I love it!
Test Subject
#25 Old 19th Sep 2008 at 3:21 PM
This lot is wonderful. It shows a great amount of thought and work was put into it. Your creation is great. I love it!
Page 1 of 2