Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Glitched-Up H&M Jeans FIXED! And Untucked! For Both Genders! Triple Yay!

by fanseelamb Posted 15th Jan 2008 at 7:14 AM - Updated 22nd May 2009 at 9:25 PM by fanseelamb : editing keywords

85 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 76 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#2 Old 15th Jan 2008 at 7:20 AM
You rock! You'd think Maxis would have noticed that their own stuff was messed up. I had looked at that and shook my head, but YOU went and fixed them.

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Test Subject
#3 Old 15th Jan 2008 at 7:27 AM
I was wondering why they looked so weird! Thanks!
Instructor
#4 Old 15th Jan 2008 at 7:31 AM
I. Love. You.

desperation makes you look like a tool

Exclusive downloads available only at Phasmatic Sims!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 15th Jan 2008 at 9:42 AM
thanks for the style 5 recolors!! Migamoo made great ones too, but I was missing the white one.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 15th Jan 2008 at 10:16 AM
you are a genius! thanks for these and all of your outstanding work!

You're lying to Sam like he's your wife. Which kinda makes me your mistress.
Test Subject
#7 Old 15th Jan 2008 at 11:03 AM
Yay! These rock!
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 15th Jan 2008 at 11:13 AM
this was so much needed!! thanks!
Scholar
#9 Old 15th Jan 2008 at 11:32 AM
Have my babies? This is awesome!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 15th Jan 2008 at 12:51 PM
Oh dear ... thank you!!! I've been waiting for this since the first day I've played H&M. Stupid EA *mumbles*...
Thanks again!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 15th Jan 2008 at 1:56 PM
Yes! Yes! YES! Finally, it's fixed! EA always does things half-arsed!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 15th Jan 2008 at 2:15 PM
You are without a doubt my hero. I loved these jeans so much and they wouldn't work! Thanks a million!

"Gag me with a reticulated spline!! You're not my cup of tea!" - The Nightlife Prima Guide
Field Researcher
#13 Old 15th Jan 2008 at 2:25 PM
Yeah!!!! I can actually USE these great pants now! Thank you so much!
Instructor
#14 Old 15th Jan 2008 at 2:47 PM
This is wonderful! Thank you very much.

Melissa
Field Researcher
#15 Old 15th Jan 2008 at 3:57 PM
You totally rock.
Test Subject
#16 Old 15th Jan 2008 at 4:17 PM
Oh, thank you thank you thank you! You would think in a stuff pack focused on the CLOTHES they wouldn't mess the CLOTHING up. But, no...

I agree with everyone else. You totally rock!
Alchemist
#17 Old 15th Jan 2008 at 7:46 PM
Lovely pictures. (Those poor sims wearing borks.) Thanks for the fix!
Test Subject
#18 Old 15th Jan 2008 at 7:57 PM
*mashes Thanks button until it breaks* You are the best and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Though my personal fix of only using those pants with "shirtless" tops for my men wasn't all that bad... >_>
Field Researcher
#19 Old 15th Jan 2008 at 8:04 PM
O.o i love you...
i really don't like my ladies exposing all that skin. i figured maxis did it so everything would be a midriff bearing top, but not so? hallelujah! thanks so much for the fix!
Former Incubator of Tiberius
retired moderator
#20 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 1:30 AM
Much love and Huggles from me. Maxis really are not a full driveway up to the house sometimes.

SIXAMSIMS @ TUMBLR
SIXAMSIMS @ LJ
- S2/S3 Sims For Download
Tiberius Arthur Glover - 06/09/09 / Atticus Oliver Leigh Glover - 08/12/09
Field Researcher
#21 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 2:46 AM
Thanks very much for this fix! I always thought something was wrong with those clothes.

<('_'<) <('_')> (>'_')>
Field Researcher
#22 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 3:44 AM
I loved those jeans when I first loaded H&M. Then I tried to put them on my sims..........

Thanks for fixing something that was far to obvious for EAxis to notice.

boolprop iqtestingenabled true
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 2:23 PM
Wow. You mean, I can actually use the jeans that came in H&M?! That's crazy talk!

Seriously, thank you for doing this; every time I tried to use the male ones, I was reminded of Hank Azaria in "The Birdcage." Thus, only males sims that were being punished ever wore them....

You know your god is man-made when he hates all the same people you do.
Instructor
#24 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 2:25 PM
I think it might be me but I am not noticing any difference. I don't really want the recolours or untucked. I just have the fix in my downloads folder. I am using BodyShop to view it but can't see any effect. They look the same with and without the Mod...is there something I am doing wrong? and yes I do have H&M and all other expansion packs.
Zen

www.crystalgecko.co.uk

Never wake a sleeping Dragon...for you are small and crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#25 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 4:32 PM
ZenFrog76, the fix won't be as noticeable with Maxis tops or short custom tops because the jeans are all low rise. But even with Maxis tops, if you look closely you should see that the bottom of tight shirts aren't completely cut off like before - there's usually a shadow or something to make it look not so... weird. Have you tried it with some of the tops I linked to? You can use those with the normal jeans too, they'll look like normal tucked-in non-midriff-bearing tops.

Thanks for all the great comments, everyone. Reading them amuses me so.
Page 1 of 4