Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Loose Fitting Seperate Tops for Elder Males.

by t2suggas Posted 1st Feb 2008 at 12:02 PM - Updated 28th Mar 2009 at 11:19 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 1st Feb 2008 at 5:08 PM
These look great! Thanks for clothing our elders. They needed it badly!
Not actually evil.
#3 Old 1st Feb 2008 at 5:27 PM
Grandpa needs clothes too! Thank you so much.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 1st Feb 2008 at 5:38 PM
Thank you so much. It's so hard to find good Meshes for elders. Ok, not hard, almost impossible.

oepusims.tumblr.com. I don't take request. I have 2 children and few freetime. Use my creations as you wish. You don't have to ask.
Scholar
#5 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 5:25 PM
more elder stuff - thanks a lot!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 20th Feb 2008 at 5:05 AM
thabks. elders are totally lacking in the clothing department. keep it up :D

the amount of pills I'm taking, counteracts the booze I'm drinking
Test Subject
#7 Old 27th Feb 2008 at 3:52 AM
Oh my god. de vu ju!!

This morning I was on the bus and an old guy had the exact same was one of the checkered tops, and I thought to myself, Geez I wish they had made that separate!
Test Subject
#8 Old 9th Dec 2008 at 2:23 AM
thanks for these, our elder men are severely lacking nice clothes. One suggestion though, can you get rid of the maxis body shape for elders? Not very realistic in my opinion, unless you have a historic neighborhood where everyone rides a horse all their life or are retired from the rodeo!
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#9 Old 19th Jun 2014 at 9:08 PM
Elders need nice shirts well. Thank you
Scholar
THANKS POST
#10 Old 8th May 2015 at 7:31 PM
Clothes for elders!
*downloads*