Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

1970 Buick GSX

by Fresh-Prince Posted 6th Mar 2008 at 8:15 PM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 8:23 PM
Very classical car. There is the first missing hobby in FreeTime: driving around town

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 9:34 PM
Thx F-P I Got This From Your Site Great Work Now All We Need Is Recolors

ChEeKyChArLiEm13 - New Owner Of CCM13 (Name Coming)
Field Researcher
#4 Old 8th Mar 2008 at 1:46 AM
Wow! Amazing job on this one! I love the rear & the color is classic!

You can find some of my older houses HERE
Alchemist
#5 Old 8th Mar 2008 at 9:11 AM
Roaring 70's, the right car for listening to disco music! Thanks and ciao.
Test Subject
#6 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 1:14 AM
another awesome job

i disagree with the disco comment though... you've gotta be blasting out some aerosmith :D
Test Subject
#7 Old 22nd Jun 2008 at 12:06 PM
Wow, it's very beautiful! I love all your cars, they're all amazing. Pure digital art!
Thank you for this gorgeous car, and a lot of other cars! Keep up the good work!
Lisanne. (I'm from Holland.)

"Ik snap niet waarom het team opeens zo populair is."
"Hé, kom nou toch, Harry!" zei Hermelien ongeduldig. "Niet Zwerkbal is populair, maar jij! Je bent nog nooit zo interessant geweest en eerlijk gezegd ook nog nooit zo aantrekkelijk."
Instructor
#8 Old 18th Jan 2009 at 11:33 PM
I just LOVE your cars!!! Thanks soooo much!!!
hugs,
Skye

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!