Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Recolours of Giulio Baby Room

by lovelymaa Posted 13th Mar 2008 at 6:28 PM

4 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 14th Mar 2008 at 5:38 PM
Darn it. I want to download this because it's adorable, but I can never download from Vitasims. I've tried since forever but it always gives me a bunch of weird text when I try to download anything.

(example: "Rar!�ϐs��
�������Р«tЂђF�ћ|��ХЏ��чо;&B„a83!� ���GiulioBaby\floor_54d5ac7a.package�°FГ#e™С €Цfeцi6z7@ЗСV°С2
Gc 9m*„IЂШ Ў\hI ЂєФC[…lњc!&|‘№™Іє·–*вnЩЂйљмЖјдBБ“!"zиjјuЌZМАзЗe
+nІX;№щТ·ыi77|Чя?>‰ztЯFgПGћwз~wЯМџJyю Члчф}uЯРж·ѕљaюI¦F'CюeумЮ")

Good job, though. Very cute recolour.
Test Subject
#3 Old 14th Mar 2008 at 7:51 PM Last edited by enidmaeve : 14th Mar 2008 at 7:54 PM. Reason: got it to work...
I had the same thing that happened to Peligro happen. It's really cute and I'd love to dl but no luck! Darn!

EDIT: I switched to IE7 and was able to DL so, if it's not working for you, then I'd suggest trying that! Good luck!
Instructor
#4 Old 15th Mar 2008 at 4:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Peligro!
Darn it. I want to download this because it's adorable, but I can never download from Vitasims. I've tried since forever but it always gives me a bunch of weird text when I try to download anything.

(example: "Rar!�ϐs��
�������Р«tЂђF�ћ|��ХЏ��чо;&B„a83!� ���GiulioBaby\floor_54d5ac7a.package�°FГ#e™С €Цfeцi6z7@ЗСV°С2
Gc 9m*„IЂШ Ў\hI ЂєФC[…lњc!&|‘№™Іє·–*вnЩЂйљмЖјдBБ“!"zиjјuЌZМАзЗe
+nІX;№щТ·ыi77|Чя?>‰ztЯFgПGћwз~wЯМџJyю Члчф}uЯРж·ѕљaюI¦F'CюeумЮ")

Good job, though. Very cute recolour.

Are you using Firefox? Do you have some of their extensions? If not, go to their website and dl IE View. By using this extions you trick the site of thinking you are using the dreaded IE Exlporer. Its worthwhile persevering with Vita Sims. They are a terrific site.
Test Subject
#5 Old 16th Mar 2008 at 12:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by motherspet
Are you using Firefox? Do you have some of their extensions? If not, go to their website and dl IE View. By using this extions you trick the site of thinking you are using the dreaded IE Exlporer. Its worthwhile persevering with Vita Sims. They are a terrific site.

Oh, I didn't know it wasn't a Firefox compatible site. I tried in IE and it worked. I'll look into the IE trick thing you were talking about. Thank you!