Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Guy's Tiki Mask...Unlocked from Bon Voyage.

by ZenFrog76 Posted 20th Mar 2008 at 3:42 PM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 20th Mar 2008 at 7:57 PM
OMG, it`ll be amusing having this mask available in game, too!!! Thanks for unlocking it and sharing it with us, ZenFrog76!!! And, yes, I think it`d be great to have the Monocles & Pirate Eye available in game, too.
Thanks so much for sharing your job with us!!!

Please, pay attention to my creator`s policy.
(\_/)
(o.O)
(> <)
This is Jack, the little rabbit; add him to your signature and help him to take over the world!!!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 20th Mar 2008 at 7:58 PM
Thanks for finding this!

I'd love to have the eye patch and the monocle!
Test Subject
#4 Old 20th Mar 2008 at 8:01 PM
If one of your Sims gets their hands on a hidden map for Twikkii island, then you can find the witch doctor there. He's wearing the mask. If you fix everything thats broken in his house he'll give you a voodoo doll. If you want a sim to have the mask without unlocking it through bodyshop, go to CAS, and enter the cheat "boolprop testingcheatsenabled true", and type "N" into the first name box. All extra and hidden clothing/hair/accessories will be available to you that way.

In other words, it was in the game, but hidden. Thanks for making this, though. Now I dont have to make a new sim in order to get the mask! =D
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Mar 2008 at 11:29 PM
Thanks everyone...I will work on the Patches & Monocles tommorow, you should have them before Easter, hehehe.

It is quite easy to make them but if you are not familiar with BodyShop or how it works it can be a pain.

I didn't know about those cheats Tragic Mime (very useful info though, thanks), I guess I don't actually play the game enough. I am at the moment sifting through and deleting content I don't use or want anymore so havn't really played the game properly for months.

Love
Zen

www.crystalgecko.co.uk

Never wake a sleeping Dragon...for you are small and crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 12:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ZenFrog76
Thanks everyone...I will work on the Patches & Monocles tommorow, you should have them before Easter, hehehe.

It is quite easy to make them but if you are not familiar with BodyShop or how it works it can be a pain.

I didn't know about those cheats Tragic Mime (very useful info though, thanks), I guess I don't actually play the game enough. I am at the moment sifting through and deleting content I don't use or want anymore so havn't really played the game properly for months.

Love
Zen

Thanks so much, Zen, for working on the Patches & Monocles, too.
I really prefer to use unlocked itens like yours since I have already had many problems (which damaged my game so I had to install it all over again) using the "boolprop testingcheatsenabled true" cheat.
So, thanks so much for making them available in game (and specially for a safer way we can get them).

(\_/)
(o.O)
(> <)
This is Jack, the little rabbit; add him to your signature and help him to take over the world!!!
Moderator of pixels for pixels
retired moderator
#7 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 1:05 PM
Very cool! Thanks for unlocking it :D

Need to know which object came with which EP or SP? Check the CEP Object database
Test Subject
#8 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 8:06 PM
Hey, no prob. =D
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 3:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by The Tragic Mime
Hey, no prob. =D

OMG, I forgot, sorry!!! Thanks for your tip, Tragic Mime! I don`t like to use the boolprop heat but I think many people will find your tip quite useful. So, many thanks for it!

(\_/)
(o.O)
(> <)
Test Subject
#10 Old 16th Dec 2012 at 7:21 PM
You can get this using boolprop. It isn't available probably because they use it on a new game character in the Sims 2 Bonvoyage.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#11 Old 21st Nov 2015 at 12:55 AM
Amazing! Thank you! :D